• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I spy something that ends with an "S"...

dash

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I spy something that ends with an 'S.' Can you guess what it is? Feel free to guess and be as specific as possible. I'll give the answer in a few days. Its something special! More to come!

Attachments

• 68E356E9-521E-4083-8780-E0295E521494_1_201_a.jpeg
    68E356E9-521E-4083-8780-E0295E521494_1_201_a.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
That's soo obvious it's a 252s.

Does that "S" stand for shop? Cause seems like these new boats spend more time in the shop then on the water (In my opinion)

Some great guesses here, but no I am not an employee or dealer for Yamaha. I'm just a new boat owner trapped under a non-disclosure. Here is another picture of the same boat. Guesses?

0CB36F0E-F5F0-462A-89D2-FC34626F8B62_1_105_c.jpeg

170S? Perhaps the rumors of a 17 foot entry level boat are true? (I'm not under NDA.....yet....so I can still guess!)

Now I would venture to say this is a 19' 195S.

The 25' boats have the winching tow straps, and this does not. The cleat on the side and not on the top also makes me think this.

Well, having seen a picture of a 2022 252SE I don't think it's 25ft. 212S? 195S?

Already seen a 212X with blue/black paint scheme, so I wouldn't think they would do a blue/black on the S, maybe. I'll say 195S

I just clicked on the other thread and noticed that was the same I saw on FB. I thought it was a 2021. Surprised no color change...

I'm not surprised.... these 2022s are just left over '21s that they didn't get to finish building.

Where's the pic? Colors? Any more info you can give? Only saw the 255X so far.
There's a "2022 Yamaha Boat Updates" thread and a "New 2022 models are being delivered" thread where people have posted some pictures.

You are correct. It is a 195S.

Back