• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

If only they.....<made Connext Screen Covers>

Peter Alonso

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
i have a brand new 2018 SX210 and was surpised to see that gauge covers nor connext cover are available to purchase....

if only they sold the following, i would buy in a heartbeat

- Tachometer gauge covers
- 4.3 connext screen cover
- infinty radio cover

does any one if these item exist for purchase? i know they sell a cover for the 12" connext.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Some people on here did get a cover but it may have only came with certain models. I know I've seen one on here but it may have been for the larger displays.

Edit - here's one but it's for the 7" display https://jetboatpilot.com/products/connext-screen-cover

Maybe Yamaha offers a smaller one too? @JetBoatPilot do you know? I don't see one available on this parts page https://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/oemparts/a/yam/59e4f4fc87a8660f70fd749e/electrical-4. If you change boat models to an AR240 and go to the same Electrical Page 4 you will see the cover. I guess the smaller 4.3" doesn't come with a cover option.

Last edited:

Peter Alonso

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I found the radio cover. The connext cover for the 4.3 doesn’t exist, I call @JetBoatPilot and they hadn’t heard of anything for it and the tach gauges I’m still looking

GoVols01

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My '17 212X came with screen covers for the main console and the stern radio controls. I never use them, since my boat is garage kept. If I were slipping my boat, I'd use them religiously.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Never got a Connext screen cover for my 242X....may buy @JetBoatPilot 's one! Lost my stereo cover on Bimini trip....thing should have a wire to connect it to the boat back there!

<edited thread title to not be so vague>

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ours is the factory connext cover. Silicone and same one that comes with the boat from the factory. Seems like it was 2017 when it was introduced.

ks9mm

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Damsroy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I agree that this is expensive for a piece of rubber. Any option to adapt an iPad or android tablet cover?

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I found the radio cover. The connext cover for the 4.3 doesn’t exist, I call @JetBoatPilot and they hadn’t heard of anything for it and the tach gauges I’m still looking
Can you share a link for the radio cover (infinity radio, 2018 year)?

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I had a Connext cover delivered with my boat. They say to put the cover on it when there's a chance the screen may sit in the off position int he direct sun. My rule of thumb is to put the cover on at the end of the day and/or trip. Oh yeah...I also leave it loosely on the Connect screen at night as that thing is BRIGHT (even when dimmed)