• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Impeller swap???

loudog1001

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I MIGHT of swapped my impeller by accident need som help.

2004 ar230 I have impeller number 6b500 on the port side, is this correct???

Thanks in advance !

Bump.. I don't have the answer.. maybe I can hook you up with some one who knows. @Murf'n'surf didn't you just go through this?

I don't have a service manual for your year and model. But if they follow the same nomenclature, I might be able to help.
My boat was an '08 SX 230 and had a 6P600 on the port side, a 6P610 on the starboard side. Maybe they follow suit. If
so, your on the right track.

That's great to know, thanks for the help!

Just another example Murf...ROFLMAO...I have tried to find an unanswered post to be the first to respond to. It is dang near impossible! Obviously, I type too slow and too much:angelic:, because someone beats me to it every time. That is what makes our forum great! Plenty of activity, and no dead posts!:winkingthumbsup"

No dead posts....despite ones that should be dead (like belly button ones! LOL)...you guys rock!

Dang it.... I was just here an hour ago! Like Mel, I am looking for the chance to be first but all you guys are too good! Awesome!

Almost can't wait until I have a question.....almost! :cool:

Poor guy only waited 24 hours..:angelic:

Well worth the wait !!!!!

@loudog1001 When you receive your satisfaction survey in the mail we ask that you rate us 10 out of 10 on all accounts! LOL

Back