• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is this where the Glassholes hang out?

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
MARK...MACAR! WTF? I hope you took that well...I would have cried. Seriously. AS long as no body was hurt (my ass) ahem, I mean that.....everybody OK?

oh I'm already having nightmares....thanks...gotta go

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy. Imagine this: you get a phone call that your daughter just drove the car through a brick wall. I can tell you the FIRST THING you worry about is NOT the car. When you can see how little damage is done to the car compared to the damage of the brick wall I'm almost relieved she was driving the Mercedes. Strange but true.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh God...this scares me, my daughter starts driving this year. :nailbiting:

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The un-glued part would be after knowing she was alright.
well, ok, you caught me there. She did hear a few new words that she never heard me say before :mad::mad::mad::arghh::punch::rage::yawn:

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mark I know all to well what you mean and couldn't agree more! My girls in college are 1500 and 700 or so miles away and I have had that call before. But I have them both driving tanks.
The one driving the Land Rover rear ended a Honda Fit that had stopped short after entering an intersection....she said she was rolling at about 2 mph. The fit was about totaled. She sent pictures.

I asked about her car. She said that some glass got on her bumper.:eek:

Glad to hear she was OK.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Glass, my hubby just buckled and got his midlife crisis car in December....Merc E350. I'm definitely 2nd banana these days. He parks out in the 'no one scratch my baby' zone.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want one of these!

well, it rained today...just like they said it would. So now I get to wash the car again before it rains tomorrow! Oh joy, oh rapture! :cool:

Attachments

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Try it with a BLACK car in the pollenated Deep South. Good Lord.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
jeesh, I know what you mean! My last car was black...my office is next to a rail line and it kicks up dust every time the blue line whizzes by....I owned stock in California Car Duster. And don't get me started on the tiny mystery birds that love to poop these little spots all over the car. I ordered spike strips for the overhang under which I park.

But I do love a clean and shiny black car.

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Mark's new baby. Love the new exhaust. And you are not imagining that my m-i-l looks like she is talking to the trunk. Two of my three boys were in there testing the emergency release. Picture 3 shows an unbelieveble trunk. Could definitely fit a good size dead body.
Car 1.JPG
Car 2.JPG Car 3.JPG

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's a good thing my Z06 is beautiful, fast, and fun on road trips, because it's not very practical.
I know what you mean, but at least you have a tractor! Damn, that's one sexy machine. I could use that out in the desert. I'll have one when I retire, that's for sure. :cool:

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Both of your cars are awesome. I've always wanted an old 500SL convertible. Once the kids are gone...in the meantime we have to have vehicles that can fit three 6'ers in the back seat....not including me! Trunk is strictly for bad behavior.