• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

It's just not quite the same...

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
On other forums that is! I miss this place, not here often enough these days! It's a good thing going here y'all, just sayin'!
:winkingthumbsup"

On other forums that is! I miss this place, not here often enough these days! It's a good thing going here y'all, just sayin'!
:winkingthumbsup"
Easy enough for you to fix, you know. :cool:

How is your new boat? Pix?

Times change and so do hangouts! Glad you are here...don't be a stranger.

Reactions: 007
My new favorite place to drool. 2015 coming soon, I can't wait.

Yeah, I've been to a few other forums for other brands and will say that they just don't seem the same. There are some active ones but there is an almost ridiculous amount of boat snobbery on many forums. I kinda feel bad for the guys who buy very nice $60-$70K boats then go to an active wakeboard boating site and have their model of boat slammed because it doesn't have a bunch of billet/bling and the very latest in touchscreen technology or the dash isn't perfectly wrapped in top-stitched vinyl. For some of these guys, it seems like it's more about the boat itself than the actual boating experience.

A few forums do seem quiet, some people are saying forums are dying because groups are using Facebook. I'm glad to say I'm FB free so I'll still be lurking :winkingthumbsup"

Jeff, glad to see you back! I hope that new rig is treating you guys right too! You know I bought a big green egg last fall, and got hot and heavy on the egghead forum, but even that friendly place just isn't what we have here. I don't know what it is, it isn't the address, because we changed it, and what was fading at the old address is alive and well here. It seems to me, it is the membership! Someone mentioned pics, we would love to see pics of your new rig and condo location. Hope you stop in often too! Matter of fact, were open 24/7/365!

No new boat pics at the moment Mel, but I do have one or two of the view.

One with our second daughter:
image.jpg

And one from a sunrise thunderstorm last week:
image.jpg

That is just spectacular! Looking forward to seeing the boat down there in the slip and some action pics too! Congrats again...hope you don't mind of a few of us live vicariously through you guys!

A few forums do seem quiet, some people are saying forums are dying because groups are using Facebook. I'm glad to say I'm FB free so I'll still be lurking :winkingthumbsup"

Facebook can NEVER replace the forums in my mind. Too much functionality here to be easily replaced. If I had to choose between shutting down my FB account or my JB.Net account I think you all know where I would be.........

Back