• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Jet boat guidance/ advice.

tsimmons431

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hey guys, new to the group and looking for some guidance or advice in helping sell my father's boat.

My father passed away and I have been left with this boat that I know nothing about. I believe it is a 1987 Sunkist Tiger jet with some kind of chevy big block motor in it. I know that it does run but it has been winterized for a couple of seasons now. What is a good asking price for it? I know he paid around 6,000 for it back in 2009 I believe. Is there anything I need to look for that may make the boat more valuable or less valuable?
Boat is located in western Kentucky if that helps.

Thanks!boat.jpgBoat 2.jpgBoat 3.jpgBoat 4.jpgBoat 5.jpg

Sorry, I have no idea how much it’s worth but it sure is a nice looking boat. How fast does it go?

You're not going to have a lot of luck on this site. This is mostly late model Yamaha, Scarab, Chaparral jet boats.

I'd start by finding whoever your dad knew that was into those boats and worked on them if you can.

Looks like a nice boat!

Now is the time to be selling a boat!!

Back