• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jet Boaters Products & Bimini Trip Shirts

JimmyB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello - Any updates on the non-Bimini long sleeve UV tshirts and hats? Love the design and colors on the Bimini ones but would feel like a stooge since I’m not making the trip. Thanks.

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JImmy Short and long sleeve performance shirts with a small Jet Boaters logo on the left chest should be up in a day or two. More graphic options are a few weeks ago. Embroidered hats we should have on the site by Monday, but will not be UV

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Make sure you order the right size! They run small and I couldn’t return it. Too bad, grat shirt

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@RobbieO Could you let me know what happened? We offer 90 day returns for refunds and exchanges. Unless something is custom we are happy to take returns.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@RobbieO Could you let me know what happened? We offer 90 day returns for refunds and exchanges. Unless something is custom we are happy to take returns.
Hey Jay, I just submitted an order for 6 shirts the other day based on the original discussion that they run normal sizes. If they run small, should I bump up the sizes before you make our shirts?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi @RobbieO
  • Our women's tees are known to run a tad small compared to traditional women's sizing. This is really the only product that we suggest going up in size.
  • Our men's tees fit like other pop brands. Margaritaville, Tommy Bahama, etc.
  • Our performance shirts are baggy. All of them have detailed size charts.
  • All products have size charts on them with accurate measurements and the details about the fit.
For the rest it should not be a concern. Personally I wear a men's XL in all our stuff and the performance tees are a tad baggy on me as they should be. If there is another question please let me know.
thanks!

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@hapyfishrmn On the sleeve, not yet. We print all of these on demand and adding to sleeves is actually tedious. Frankly, we have to get better at it. Generally speaking I am adding a lot of new performance products to our site over the next few weeks.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks @Island Jay Our 6 performance shirts arrived the other day as promised. The color difference between blue and green was so subtle, that I initially thought they were all the same color, but the sizes came out just right and fit my wife and I perfectly. We were worried about the report that they may run small, but they were perfect. We'll have to get closer to the trip to see if I estimated the rest of the crew correctly as these are surprise gifts.

The shirts are a very nice quality too and feel great. Job well done.

Thanks!