• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jet Boaters Products & Bimini Trip Shirts

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great to hear that you're making the shirts - Thanks! UV protective & wicking shirts would be very nice on those HOT days. I have to buy for a crew of 6 so hoping to avoid the need for a second mortgage. If we can get them in time, I'll probably check into what it will cost for a local shop to have their names put on them unless you're interested in a side order for that too.

Not very creative here, but like the past designs, especially the upper left chest logo. Anxious to see what your designer can come up with. :)

Attachments

hapyfishrmn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like styling down the arm of long sleeves. Could be text or a design.

I'm not from Florida but I have liked a few of these performance shirts designs, just as an idea.
1618493609299.png1618493758939.png

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Long sleeve performance, for down here in hot sunny Florida, absolutely count me in. Jet boaters logo over the left chest and possibly your boat name printed on the back or sleeve. Luv it! Light blue or white please...

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So here is a first draft of two possible designs one of my artists came up with. To clarify, these will be available on long and short sleeve performance shirts. Light blue, white, light yellow, stone.

I am 100% open to any constructive criticism. Personally I like the one on the right, but I want it to say something like"Bimini Bound" on 2 lines, or just Bimini.

image006.png

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I like the left one.

Are you making anything not for Bimini, just a regular jetboaters.net shirt?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like the left one.

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Miitch I hear ya. May have snow on Thursday, next week, decent weather up till then. Then the next day it will be in the high 60's through the weekend.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So here is a first draft of two possible designs one of my artists came up with. To clarify, these will be available on long and short sleeve performance shirts. Light blue, white, light yellow, stone.

I am 100% open to any constructive criticism. Personally I like the one on the right, but I want it to say something like"Bimini Bound" on 2 lines, or just Bimini.

View attachment 146976
I like the left one too. Also agree...."Bimini Bound" is better. Or just "Bimini Bahamas" or "Bimini" Perhaps "Bimini by Boat" (as Ski is a small boat!)

Mike Clark

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Would love to see "Fitted Ball caps made from lightweight (breathable)material similar to Under Armours "Chill Material" with Jet Boat Logo

The netted open caps fly off when worn backwards on the boat as air gets in and lifts it off. (Lost several, so I switched to fitted. )

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

JimmyB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m in for a long sleeve UV. I like the small logo on chest and contrast color on sleeve. I’m also in for a hat.

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

View attachment 146976
These designs look a bit blockish but I wouldn't hesitate to buy them with a small JB logo on the front left chest and some reference to 2021. Generic shirts are nice allowing re-use trip after trip, but I really want to commemorate each trip as it's own special memory much like concert T-Shirts. This is a grand event that our family will be talking about for a lifetime, and we hope to have a collection of these someday. I'm buying a bunch of these as a surprise to my crew along with their own Bimini 2021 sticker to seal a very specific family memory.

I really liked Julian's idea of a "Bimini by Boat" tagline or some other derivitative that says we took our own boat. It better nails the "uniqueness" of this very special and exciting trip. Anyone can take a vacation day, hop on commercial transportation, and grab a shirt at the gift shop with very little effort, but Bimini by Boat, or "...by our boat" hints at the excitement of a much bigger adventure and opens the door for a huge grin and a terrific tale. We took our boat to the "Devil's Triangle" or "..to another Country" is not something anyone around here says! Few people here in the Mid-West even know this trip is technically possible in something less than a large yacht or commercial transportation, and you should see the looks we get from friends and neighbors if it gets mentioned.

This isn't just a trip for us, this is a family memory that will be talked about for a lifetime.

Also suggest that the shirt specifically reference the Bahamas somewhere. You'd be surprised how many people don't know that Bimini is one of the Bahama islands, and certainly not so close. The small upper left chest logo tends to give the impression that we're part of something, not just advertising.

We're also going to have the boat and crew member's name added ASAP.

Last edited:

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
JB Mockup.jpg

Hey there Jet Boaters, here is what we consider to be the final art design for the 2021 Bimini Trip. We will be doing test prints of this on UV performance shirts over the weekend to make sure it prints well. If all goes according to plan we will get these on the site for purchase early next week. Everything ships from our Florida location and lead time is about 7 days from the date the order is placed.

The print is a sublimation print. This means the ink is embedded into the fabrics and the print cannot be felt. It keeps the performance shirt breathable. The front will be the Jet Boaters Logo, small front left chest.

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello Everyone & @Julian

The Bimini Short and Long Sleeve Performance Shirts are now available for purchase.
👉👉👉
You will find them and other Jet Boaters items at Jet Boaters T-Shirts & Accessories
These are designed to fit a bit baggy, so if you order your normal men's or unisex tee size it should fit great. UPF rated at 30+. Both long and short sleeve are available in 4 colors. White, Butter Sea Frost Green, and Ice Blue.

We are printing these to order. Please allow about 3-5 business days for your order to ship from our Florida location.

I am working on adding hats, simple performance shirts with just the Jet Boaters Logo, and other products. If you have any questions please let me know. Customer service can help fairly fast from Guest@IslandJay.com

Thanks!
Jay

Jet Boaters Bimini 2021 performance ShortSleeve Seafrost.jpg
Jet Boaters Bimini 2021 performance Short Sleeve White - Copy.jpg
Jet Boaters Bimini 2021 performance Long Sleeve Butter.jpg
Jet Boaters Bimini 2021 performance Long Sleeve Ice Blue.jpg

Island Jay

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Valerie Afraid not. These ink of these big back prints are pushed into the fabric. This means you cannot feel the print and it maintains the fabric breathability. The shirt colors will mix with the ink from the design, which is why we went with light colors. These are not made in a light pink from the factory, so sadly at this time there are no pink options.