• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG JetBoaters Logo Spare Tire Cover - Now available for orders any time - Use the threads above to order

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was looking at my ratty spare tire cover and though a jetboaters one would be nice. Cam.

----- I am hijacking the first post to add info on the order, Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Spare tire covers can be ordered at any time now. The cost is $50 shipped. They arrive in about a week. The order form is at https://jetboaters.net/forms/jetboaters-net-spare-tire-cover-order-form.5/respond

The manufacturer is allowing small orders now. If you would like to order please post your interest in the thread and I will get it moving. Delivery time is about a week.

The second order will be placed March 16th.

For this round http://www.TireCoverCentral.com is going to ship the covers directly. Hopefully they will have less issues with lost and crushed packages than I did. The cost per cover will be $50 including shipping to US addresses. I will place the order on the 16th giving anyone else that wants one a week to order. They expect to ship the covers before the 20th. I will start a conversation with you guys with payment info.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have approved the artwork and paid for the production.

http://www.TireCoverCentral.com is producing the covers.

They describe the benefits of their covers as

~ All products come with a one year warranty!
~ Our covers are made from rugged marine grade vinyl. Not The Cheap Stuff! Marine grade vinyl is the same stuff used to make boat seats!
~ All images are printed using top of the line UV resistant solvent inks that actually etch into the vinyl. This means the image will not flake off like air brushed or painted tire covers. Our inks are rated up to five years!
~ Our tire covers are secured with a 90 test pound rope that can be pulled as tightly as needed to obtain the desired fit. We don't use elastic cords that stretch and let air under your cover that will blow your tire cover off of the tire when traveling on the highway.
~ Every tire cover comes with a free set of locking security grommets installed and a heavy duty locking zip tie to help prevent theft.

The good news is that by ordering in bulk we will get them for $50 each shipped compared to their pricing of $154 for a custom cover or $60 for one of their designs.

The bad news is that their production schedule is full so they say "I will have them shipped out next week. Most likely Thursday or Friday."

As soon as I receive them I will find a suitable shipping container and start shipping them out to you.

I have posted the approved proofs below.

Thanks

This is my list of color choices

Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 3.17.09 PM.png

<added real image of final product>

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Count me in for one if they aren't completely unreasonable. Hope my dealer doesn't take it the wrong way since I already have a spare tire cover. :)

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think this is a good idea too! I have thought about several products that are needed like a spare tire cover that could be adorned with the logo and name!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

nucleuscracker

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
im in for a spare tire cover, if reasonable cost.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Unless free from a dealer a decent one is around 25 bucks. I could be talked out of twice that for a logo'd one.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was thinking less than 100$ if it were a quality cover. My cover is pretty good as it is, but I was just told by the executive princess that I cannot put a JB.net sticker on the glass of her escalade, so I need some signage closer to the bow now ;-).

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have never understood why spare tire covers are so expensive. It doesn't seem to me that they use that much material. Hopefully we can find something affordable that will look great too.

DawgDaze

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian Hopefully if we buy in bulk they should drop the price does anyone know of a place where they custom make those covers for fire pits golf carts ? It's the same material .

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The other option is to just buy a bunch of blank ones and apply our logo to them.....I assume for a logo like ours they are probably just screen printing it??
I think that's probably the way to go because there will be many different color requests.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm getting closer on discussions with one of the online vendors....give me a little time to work this up as I think we can come up with an attractive price for this. My Uncle passed away and work is chaotic right now....so I can't commit to a date....and Shelbyville is coming up, and I have a 2 business trips in the next week!! AHHHH

But I am CERTAIN this company will have a price that would be acceptable (I'm shooting for $59.99 plus shipping)....would that work? I will likely need to get a committed # to pull that off.....so if that sounds good....(assuming it will look nice)....post up!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
if it's <= 100$ I'm in.

DawgDaze

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm in! Tell me where to send the money!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am in. Will even mount my spare tire to the trailer.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I had some made to put on every boat that we sell since most people hate dealer decals on either the boat or trailer. I thought this would be a good idea both as a value to the customer and a cool way to get out logo out their.

I believe they are under $50 a cover including shipping. 20131121_130742.jpg