• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot FSH Accessories

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

We are excited to announce that our FSH accessories lineup for Yamaha's new FSH Center Console is growing. Here is are images of several of them and there will be more to come over the next few weeks and months.

Thrust Vector XV

SeaDek Cockpit Kit:

SeaDek Swim Platform Kit:

SeaDek 20MM Helm Pad (Anti-Fatigue)

Swim Platform Seat Cushions also called Sun Pad:

Console Cupholder/Organizer

For more information about Yamaha FSH accessories please visit www.jetboatpilot.com or call 850-960-3236.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing your feedback on these new products!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Nicely done!
Very sharp!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Lextacy03 we use the SeaDek pad as a template and then after making center punch marks in the center of the screw hole locations we drill through the top of the console and then through bolt the organizer with 5 5" long stainless steel screws and fender washers and lock nuts.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Danielmailin we don't but I think you might be better off adding the mount to your rod holder on the gunnel. I think I have a picture. Let me see if I can find it. The issue with the rear mounted bracket like the one in the picture is that the fiberglass in that area is pretty thin. I think all that weight with the grill plus the leverage of the table leg could cause your gelcoat to spider crack.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Big Joe I actually have one in stock. I had not planned on making any more but if there's demand for them we could do that. It's yours if you want it. $129.95 plus shipping. It was our first and we've made some small changes since then. It's essentially the same as the production models we are now producing.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes I will send one tomorrow.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No but you might consider drilling holes in the screws and then adding cotter pins instead of nylocks. That way you could pull it off fairly quickly.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here is a picture.

It also has the gray seadek in the pocket on top which we use a lure pad.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
How high is the garage door opening? This unit stands about 4 inches off the top of the console.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well you could always chop down the legs on the one that we made and that way you could have the height that you like.

Big Joe

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Why use the entire top of the center console?

It leaves no room for a VHF radio to be installed where it typically should be. I can not use this cup holder on my FSH Sport due to the design.

The top of the center console is the only place for a VHF radio if you install your sonar/chart plotter on the dash to the right speedometer and RPM gauges...
@ClemsonTiger, Its not the ONLY place. You could also mount a radio under the organizer and a GPS on top to the right if you wanted.

Last edited:

Big Joe

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I would have to say that picture is No Bueno my friend. Why block the USB and 12V outlets as well as obstruct 1 of the few storage compartment on the center console?

Last edited:

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Last edited:

Big Joe

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am not overall unhappy with the FSH. I said in my other post this morning in a different thread that I am happy with the boat enjoy it.

It appears if anyone says anything non positive on this forum about Yamaha or anything associated with their products they are immediately challenged (my experience only from this thread and prior threads & posts).

I'm not a fan boy of any brand and Yamaha is not above being imperfect. If I like something I'm not going to a board to gush over it and voice my love for it. I typically go to boards for things I have issue with (about any product or topic).

Loud and clear dude

Good luck with your boat @ClemsonTiger

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The FSH really needs a t-top box option. The console is fairly small and most guys need that box up top for their radio and or fish finder display.

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I stopped by Cycle Springs in Clearwater on Saturday. They have 3 FSH in stock. Two new Sports, and the 1 barely used Deluxe with custom folding T-Top. We really liked the Deluxe. The custom top is alot nicer. Has storage box, front and rear LED spreader lights, anchor light, and zipper storage bag. Plus it folds forward in a couple minutes. They are asking $35K for the complete setup. It has nice Garmin installed also. Only has 7 hours on it. The rear step ladder already showing surface rust/corrosion though. Hopefully it's nothing Never Dull can't fix, salt is brutal on everything. I know this boat won't be available when we are ready to buy, but at least it shows there is inventory out there. Just hoping they start coming off MSRP soon. My fiance and I are both sold on the FSH though for sure! Plenty of room for what we want it for.