• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JETBOATPILOT HAS SOMETHING NEW COMING SOON!!!

But the biggest drawback to the wedge is it’s a big PIA to switch sides even with 2 wedges if you have both traditional and Goofy surfers. I know several of us are interested in more convienant alternatives for this very reason. ;)

Yep exactly. Multiple of regular and goofy on our boat. Switching Universal Wedge and swim platform bag back and forth would be a big annoyance, all-be-it not the end of the world if it came to it, but would love if something easier surfaced here.

In for the reveal...

Actually somewhere Will explained that the rooster wasn't a side effect of the surf product but was a totally second product that was supposed to enhance the original surf product's results. So point being, the surf product isn't "necessarily" similar in form or function to the rooster product. The side effect discovery that is talked about is the "rooster tail" being a side affect of what that second experimental product was intended for (and didn't work so they scrapped the idea), not a side affect of creating the original surf product. At least this is how I understood Will's explanation in another thread. But yeah at any rate, hopefully all this speculation will soon be over - very interested to see if there will be a better way to get a good wave outside of putting a bag on the swim platform.

I haven’t read through the entire thread but kind of just skimmed through it so apologies if I had this confused. I thought I read earlier this was a side effect they discovered from the surf device but now I see what you’re saying.

I’m still curious what that is on the side of the boat....

Maybe one monster reverse hydrofoil that goes the full beam of the boat underneath and attaches on both sides creating such a force that it will pull the outer atmosphere closer to the water :D :D

But the biggest drawback to the wedge is it’s a big PIA to switch sides even with 2 wedges if you have both traditional and Goofy surfers. I know several of us are interested in more convienant alternatives for this very reason. ;)
That is true!
That's why - we all go on the same side, regular. There is nothing else on the menu, lol.
Which works, almost. My 12 year old is just building resentments; I know she will make me pay for this one day ...

--

But I’m the only Goofy one on my boat.... :mad: so half the time I surf regular because I’m sick of switching over to the second wedge and back again for the others.

But I’m the only Goofy one on my boat.... :mad: so half the time I surf regular because I’m sick of switching over to the second wedge and back again for the others.
I'm in the exact same boat, but I set everything goofy first and then change after I'm done

Only now? I've officially changed my career to "Consumer", with a sub-specialty in Jet Boat Products. Currently self-employed.

He is gonna make us wait until 5est

Me me me, take my money Will.
I can't stand the hype you created over your wake mod for only $1,000.00
Can I prepay for more than one?

Now I feel like I will fit in better.

I keep hitting refresh and nothing is happening. Was it a dream? “Bobby!??”

0E0E19B0-5800-4035-9E7D-32E4B8550504.png

Sadly today has come and gone and our attorney stalled me until tomorrow. Hopefully video to share tomorrow afternoon....

I sure hope so as @Trevor Shipman is not the only one who’s current workload is suffering in anticipation!

Back