• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JETBOATPILOT HAS SOMETHING NEW COMING SOON!!!

Does it modify the wake at all in the neutral position?

any hope for the non articulating rudder model years?

Maybe I missed this earlier, but this product is just for a rooster tail and not surfing, correct?

Maybe I missed this earlier, but this product is just for a rooster tail and not surfing, correct?
That's correct. We tentatively will be seeing information about the surf product next week.

Screenshot (12).png how does this fit a 2015 . The AK came out later or I am contacting Yamaha looking for my AK @JetBoatPilot

Last edited:
The AK came out in 2015 for the big flagship boats, 2016 for other boats if I remember correctly.
you are correct , I tagged will so he could fix his website. There are a lot of 2015's that do not have ak

We listed 2015 because the 24 footers had the keel then. I will modify the language to clarify that 2016 19 footers are compatible and 2017 21 footers.

And yes it looks like next week we'll have our patent filed for the surf product and can begin releasing information and pictures. I hope to get some video of the product in action but its been so darn cold here this week it may not happen. We have tons of footage of the product in action but most of it is not the kind of video I'd want to produce. I hope to get that footage next week.

Exciting stuff, I ordered the lateral thrusters as a Christmas gift.....to me, from me.....so the next thing to consider is the surf product, my oldest son is all over me to get something for better surfing by summer of 2019.

Sweet, you're going to love the added control around the dock and trailer! Surf news coming soon!!!

any chance the rooster tail and or surf product will work on 2009 models ?

Eventually rooster tail product will work on non ak models. Surf product works on all Yamaha Boats.

Excited about your extended Black Friday sale but cannot pull the trigger on the rooster tail until I see the actual product in use. Do you think once you hit production it will go on sale again?

Possibly but not sure when that might be. Likely next black friday.

We'll likely offer a pre sale event so people can save during December.

I'll take one!

Me too! I have been thinking of ways to get a rooster tail on our 2007 for some time now. I think it would be a ton of fun!

Possibly but not sure when that might be. Likely next black friday.

Did you get enough black friday sales last week to justify not having a sale in the near future, even before the public has the opportunity see it. My problem is that you dont know when the non AK tail will be produced. Boating season might be over before you are able to ship, unless you think otherwise . But during the sale, I had no way of knowing.

Back