• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetJockey is on board......

Welcome aboard!

This is an amazing forum with great members and moderators. And it is SUPER easy to use.

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us!

welcome !!

Hey @JetJockey welcome aboard. You found the brain trust. Got a lot of things going on over here. New logo, stickers for your vehicles, T-shirts and possibly some hats coming. Stick around for the party.

Glad you made it!
Welcome.jpg

Welcome Aboard!

:DWelcome!! Your one stop shop for people in the know...or at least they tell a good story anyway!!

:Welcome:Welcome aboard!!

Howdy @JetJockey , welcome to Jetboaters.net! Were glad you found us!

Hey Robert! In Florida perminantly now?

Welcome! You'll love it here.

Welcome aboard @JetJockey glad to see you on jetboaters.net

Hey Robert! In Florida perminantly now?
Not yet Rigger. We go down as much as possible (8 times last year) which is still not enough for me. The purchase was pre-retirement phase 1 of 2 at this point. Now searching for phase 2 (lake house) somewhere in southern regions.

What is it with you Flyboys and jetboats???

Not satisfied with being the fellow up front in the air huh?

I just hope you guys don't get out of hand.......I've seen what happens to pilots on a long layover. And it ain't pretty!

Not yet Rigger. We go down as much as possible (8 times last year) which is still not enough for me. The purchase was pre-retirement phase 1 of 2 at this point. Now searching for phase 2 (lake house) somewhere in southern regions.

So where is home when you aren't hanging out in FL?

Back