• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just joined in GA

TheTrees

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hello from GA! We currently don't have a boat but are looking. We have narrowed it down to a jet boat and realize there is a lot to learn...and modify! Have been reading here for a couple weeks and thought it was time to sign up. Look forward to learning as much as I can and just hanging out. Thanks to all you guys that make this happen.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! If you share a little more about your situation, there will be plenty of helpful responses. I knew I wanted a Yamaha for a long time before I purchased, and when I did I ended up finding the perfect boat in the classifieds section.

TheTrees

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Welcome aboard! If you share a little more about your situation, there will be plenty of helpful responses. I knew I wanted a Yamaha for a long time before I purchased, and when I did I ended up finding the perfect boat in the classifieds section.
Thanks a lot! There are 5 of us before we even collect any of the kids' friends or anything. We are looking for a 24' and like the safety of the jet boats. Can't really afford to go the "x" route but want a good boat for family activities (tubing, skiing, boarding, etc.) and general cruising. I saw a great one here but didn't get signed up in time. Welcome any tips or ideas.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome! What part of GA?

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain