• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just pulled the trigger

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My avatar is where the boat stays (year round). Its on Lake Cumberland in Jamestown, Ky. and wet sliped on a lift. Cumberland is a massive lake but beautiful water from late spring thru the fall. Hope to see you there this season ?

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@336intrepid Summersville looks pretty nice, it’s on my list to check out. I’m just south of Cleveland, home water for me is Lake Erie, but we trailer to Alum creek in Columbus frequently (home water for several jetboaters here, we’ve talked about planning a get together). Salt fork lake is not too far into Ohio and also a very nice lake.

We are planning to go to the boat show this weekend (always fun to check out the yachts), I’ll make sure they’re taking care of her!

B Frank

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats!! A lot of great boating in KY
1. Cumberland - Big with some great Marina’s
2. Dale Hollow - very clear water, great Marinas and State Park to boot.
3. Laurel Lake - smaller, a hidden gem

Summer let’s go!

336intrepid

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@336intrepid Summersville looks pretty nice, it’s on my list to check out. I’m just south of Cleveland, home water for me is Lake Erie, but we trailer to Alum creek in Columbus frequently (home water for several jetboaters here, we’ve talked about planning a get together). Salt fork lake is not too far into Ohio and also a very nice lake.

We are planning to go to the boat show this weekend (always fun to check out the yachts), I’ll make sure they’re taking care of her!
Thanks for checking the boat for me. Looking forward to planning a great trip based on your information. Let me know if you are planning a group trip.

336intrepid

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats!! A lot of great boating in KY
1. Cumberland - Big with some great Marina’s
2. Dale Hollow - very clear water, great Marinas and State Park to boot.
3. Laurel Lake - smaller, a hidden gem

Summer let’s go!
Thank you for the suggestions to find a great place in the KY area.

nesnah2

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How does your F-150 Eco boost handle the towing do you have an issues as that is what I will be using .
No problem. I lose some gas mileage, but that's it.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length