• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Kerr Lake Restaurants

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if there are any restaurants on Kerr Lake? One with an area to dock the boat.

Thanks.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There is just something cool about having lunch/dinner on the water seeing your boat. Those are good memories!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if there are any restaurants on Kerr Lake? One with an area to dock the boat.

Thanks.
Nothing totally water side other than the Circle K in Clarksville . Dock your boat and go get a pretty good burger. That is North of the US 15 causeway bridge.East shore. Across from that are the town docks. Park and go to the Lamplighters. Use the lounge. better service and atmosphere. Go up to the corner of 4th street and there is the Boat House . really nice..both pizza places in that block are good just scary decor. Go up further past the Dollar General and on you left is Coopers Landing. Outstanding food. Keep driving furtherbout of town to were US 15/ Viginia ave comes the the 58 bypass there is a mexican resterant great food. Very clean. Other than your normal fast food places. That is about it. Nothing down South that I know of. Oh LakeFest is next weekend . lots of good food and fireworks over the water on Saturday the19th.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Most come by automobile. The lake is actually less crowded than a major holiday. Still not bad then.. It does get loaded when everybody on the lake with a boat comes out when the fire works start on Saturday. That said no issues as everyone is polite. They do close down main street. Two close by places to put in. Okeneeche State park., check for weekend slip rentals east of town. Bluestone..public ramp honor system just north of town on 15.
There is Clarksville marina. They sometimes have daily slip rental. At the end of fourth street.. Must come in from the west end of town during lake fest and hit the skinny side streets..
Gosh there are ramps every few miles that are just access and parking..

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Look how empty and flat. Live camera link.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is some calllllllm water there!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've heard there up some up on the North end (Clarksville area I think), but I've never been to them. Gaston has a couple of restaurants (Lake View and one across the way).
Thanks @Julian! Gaston is definitely on my list.

Nothing totally water side other than the Circle K in Clarksville . Dock your boat and go get a pretty good burger. That is North of the US 15 causeway bridge.East shore. Across from that are the town docks. Park and go to the Lamplighters. Use the lounge. better service and atmosphere. Go up to the corner of 4th street and there is the Boat House . really nice..both pizza places in that block are good just scary decor. Go up further past the Dollar General and on you left is Coopers Landing. Outstanding food. Keep driving furtherbout of town to were US 15/ Viginia ave comes the the 58 bypass there is a mexican resterant great food. Very clean. Other than your normal fast food places. That is about it. Nothing down South that I know of. Oh LakeFest is next weekend . lots of good food and fireworks over the water on Saturday the19th.
Thanks @Lspeedss I was going to @ you but never got back to doing so. I will check some of these out. Lamplighters and Boat House may be good options. I am heading up Labor Day weekend camping at Hibernia with another family. I am not sure how far of a trip it is up to Clarksville from there but we may get up there 1 of the days. Let me know if you will be out.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Googled restaurants on Kerr and this thread was result #1. Went straight to Lamplighters and was not disappointed. A burger with a bun made of 2 grilled cheese sammiches? Win.

Attachments

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Googled restaurants on Kerr and this thread was result #1. Went straight to Lamplighters and was not disappointed. A burger with a bun made of 2 grilled cheese sammiches? Win.
Good grief! I'm going to make a point to tell my doctor i DIDNT eat one of those this year....maybe he will yell at me less!!!