• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Little help mine is 1,460 miles away? Leaning post space under please.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am looking for a fuel tank to put under the leaning post what is the with port to starboard? Night Im sure 14 will fit.

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
someone posted a couple days ago that this cooler was a perfect replacement for the one that comes with the boat:

Site says 23" w, 15.2" h, 13.5 d

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That's quite some range... 233 miles at 3.5 mpg, with a 10% reserve that's another 26 miles....

Frank Marshall

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I measured my 2018 210 FSH. It will fit. 29.75" length inside of seat posts, above ice chest recess. 15" deep to hitting the seat cushion, so it will stick out the back 3-4". 14" to bottom of seat cross bars, from above the ice chest recess.

You may have to add fillers under it because it's going to ride up above the ice chest recess. No middle support.

Last edited:

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Tha
I measured my 2018 210 FSH. It will fit. 29.75" length inside of seat posts, above ice chest recess. 15" deep to hitting the seat cushion, so it will stick out the back 3-4". 14" to bottom of seat cross bars, from above the ice chest recess.

You may have to add fillers under it because it's going to ride up above the ice chest recess. No middle support.
Thank you.
Planning trip to Dry Tortuga's I will need extra fuel.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If anyone happens to be out by there boat with a ruler I wouldn’t mind knowing the height on the front seat, the hard part under the cushion. I guess I got to figure out how to make that into a bed I’ll probably connect the fishing platform in the front to the center consul seat to get enough space for two people to sleep. The easiest would be to have a cooler that fit there and that’s about the right height and make up the rest with a board and cushion.
‘well I could just get a bigger boat also.38241B39-EBD7-4D1C-A65F-F89520954A9F.jpeg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If anyone happens to be out by there boat with a ruler I wouldn’t mind knowing the height on the front seat, the hard part under the cushion. I guess I got to figure out how to make that into a bed I’ll probably connect the fishing platform in the front to the center consul seat to get enough space for two people to sleep. The easiest would be to have a cooler that fit there and that’s about the right height and make up the rest with a board and cushion.
‘well I could just get a bigger boat also.View attachment 140877
Is there any way to rig up a 2-person hammock tent from the tower? Flite 2-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
sleeping on a couple inches of closed cell foam over a piece of plywood will not be comfortable. The berths on the Bene have 4" of medium density open cell foam and I still find it hard to get good sleep. Just a thought.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Tha

Thank you.
Planning trip to Dry Tortuga's I will need extra fuel.
Now that I think about it, Bahamas still have covid limitation and new US policy could further prevent the crossing. Let me know how the trip in Dry Tortugas go and how the fuel management worked for you, where you docked/camped etc.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Now that I think about it, Bahamas still have covid limitation and new US policy could further prevent the crossing. Let me know how the trip in Dry Tortugas go and how the fuel management worked for you, where you docked/camped etc.
There is only one place to camp and dock there, it is a National Park. I believe the Marquesas are sand islands about halfway between Key West and it’s a dry Tortugas. They might be a cool shorter trip. Also the Fl keys are tropical and a great place to boat!

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
There is only one place to camp and dock there, it is a National Park. I believe the Marquesas are sand islands about halfway between Key West and it’s a dry Tortugas. They might be a cool shorter trip. Also the Fl keys are tropical and a great place to boat!
I just looked it up, looks like perfect for camping and its only 25 miles from the keys, looks perfect
:thumbsup:

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just looked it up, looks like perfect for camping and its only 25 miles from the keys, looks perfect
:thumbsup:
Could you tell me the height of the front seat I any chance please. The height of the fiberglass where the cushion sits. Thanks.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Could you tell me the height of the front seat I any chance please. The height of the fiberglass where the cushion sits. Thanks.
We have a different boat I measured mine before I believe it’s 18” but I’ll measure again today when the rain stops to be sure i have to take mooring cover off