• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

LMAO This is not an A210, is it?

LX210s and AR210s were built until 2005. That is a 2005 at the latest and I believe 2003 at the earliest. $9K seems like a good price if it is in good shape.

You have to love the keg sitting on the back seat in the last pic on the ad....

Hopefully it is a typo, otherwise this screams no deal.

I'm 99% sure that is a 2002 AR210 as they came in Blue or Red that year as shown. It's the right value for that boat.

My guess is somewhere along the line someone went and registered that boat as a 2007 as a hand printed 2002 and 2007 look similar and someone typed it in as 2007 or just plain fat fingered it as 2007. Either way, we can agree it is not.

I like how the original CL add used the same stock photo as the jetski.com page,
Yeah, huge red flag for someone. They might be all "fake" pictures of this boat for sale.

I can attest that these pictures were taken at Lake Anna where the boat is in the area of... The first photo is for sure a stock photo, but the rest I know exactly on the lake where they are taken from by looking at the background....

By looking at the pics it is at least a 2005 model or older. Def 2 stroke. If you want 4 stroke this is not the boat for you. It is a good boat as long as someone took care of it but I would not own a two stroke after owning a 4.

I am going to stick with the theory that this was an honest mistake. And since most here have newer 4-stroke boats, it may not be of much interest. But there is quite the demand for these older boats that come in under $10K. Many cannot swing spending more on a boat than their car/truck.

Those 1200 triples were nice solid engines too when maintained. Using one stock photo in a craigslist ad is not uncommon. But sort of misleading if it were played off as the actual boat. Most people would rather see what they are buying.

One last note, Yamaha has re-used names over the years just like other car and motorcycle manufacturers. It's a combination of keeping existing customers based on a model they know and trust while still offering new features.

Yamaha Phazer, Viper, R1 Ford Taurus, F150, Chevy Silverado, Impala etc.

Hey, look at the 2002 SeaDoo Challenger that had versions in the 90's, 2000's and all the way up until BRP shut down the boat division. Watch for the Scarab Challenger X-20!!

The seller just confirmed via Txt, that the title reads 2005 and thanks us for the catch. He will edit his ad.

2005 should be accurate.

Back