• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Logo Sticker Size and Type Poll--you want 'em....vote now!

Click on which stickers you would like

• Total voters

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would love the vector image with the blue star, if we want to have the die cut stickers made on our own we could do that. A red star wouldn't really match on my boat.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Could there be like a template that you could download and then take that template to a sign company and make it whatever color you would want??

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like the long logo for Tee shirts. High across the chest. Any way to get an .eps file of the logos sent to my email?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We will make all the images available that @Williamsone46 is willing to provide us! Then we (admins) will put a bulk order in for the top choices and mail them, and those that want something special can order on their own (if you order more than you need, you'll be able to post that you have extras available). We may ask that you post your costs/invoices in your posts so we keep the transparency and non-profit theme going!

@Bruce @txav8r @Murf'n'surf @OperationROL have kicked this around a little in discussions but we need to settle on a solid plan. But first we need the set of images...

@Williamsone46 is also working on an awesome line art drawing with the logo that I plan to get embroidered on some polos, hats etc. Once I get that going, I'll also ask if anyone wants other logos embroidered. I know there is a desire for baseball caps. THANKS @Williamsone46 for all your help!!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm definitely in for hats, t-shirts and polos!!

Last edited:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would just like to make it absolutely clear that, despite my minority vote above, I will be relatively happy with whatever you folks come up with. I have seen no options I could not use on my boat, car, truck, house or child. Well, one of those at least.

Thanks for the efforts on this!!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Williamsone46 , is there any way we could get a view of what these stickers would look like on the glass or boat? I see all this voting for a 3x3 sticker, and that won't mount on the transom of the boat. You need the 2x6 sticker to fit in those locations. Also, on the window of the back glass of your truck or car, I would think a 2x6 is WAY optimal over a square sticker. Of course, just an opinion, but I too won't be using a 3x3...it makes no sense to me.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I like the boat name there, and I felt that separation of names and affiliations looked better, as well as the screen name! See what I mean? It might even be nice to have a bigger sticker than 2x6, something like 3.5" x 12"
logo 3b.jpg

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'll have to look, but I don't think my year has as much room on that lower edge. Which is why I was thinking of a 3x3 on each side way out on the ends away from the name. and/or possibly on the side window....

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
If your going to put it out on the ends in the curve, the narrower the better, because getting a sticker to lay flat on a curved surface is HARD!

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like the long logo for Tee shirts. High across the chest. Any way to get an .eps file of the logos sent to my email?
Yeah, if I can get the .eps file, I could help with possibly getting silkscreened tanks made.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Cant wait till we can get these ordered! so.....in the mean time...lolStewie.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are awaiting proofs to approve and will have a cost estimate for you guys and gals soon.