• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Made the deal

Shady

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yesterday I became the new owner of a Yamaha 2013 sx240. 164 hours, very minimal Hull stuffs, thrust vectors, lateral thrusters, new trailering cover, new sea decking. Boat is in great shape. I completely checked everything over and only issue is the port side jet is slightly off maybe a few degrees when starboard is straight. Looks like simple adjustment. Test drive went great. Trailer has new bearings, tires and spare, surge brakes and swing away tongue. Picked it up for $27,000, I felt preetty good about the price. Attached a few pics

Attachments

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You should be.
I have a 2012 and you will have to shot me before I sign on the tittle for less than $40K.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think you got a great deal! Congrats! Don’t hate me though but my first project would be replacing that SeaDek color. That boat is too pretty for that blue.

Dont hate me!!! 🤪

Shady

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think you got a great deal! Congrats! Don’t hate me though but my first project would be replacing that SeaDek color. That boat is too pretty for that blue.

Dont hate me!!! 🤪
Haha when we were headed to look at it, we already talking about doing that but in person we both loved it. Few others loved in person as well. We’ll leave it for a while and see if we want to change it out.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haha this site is about honesty! I hesitated 15 time before writing it. Such a pretty boat though. Really think he got a helluva deal and to be honest I’m jealous! New SeaDek and I’ll be offering a case of beer to come hang out on it.

Just having fun, hope there was no offense taken.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haha when we were headed to look at it, we already talking about doing that but in person we both loved it. Few others loved in person as well. We’ll leave it for a while and see if we want to change it out.
Oh interesting! I can see that. Sometimes things look better in person. In all seriousness big CONGRATS!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
To be honest, you got a good enough deal on the boat, it's an easy thing to keep in the back of your mind that you can change it if the color didn't grow on you. It's a great deal in my eyes, with some potential landscaping in the future!

Heck, they swapped the graphics on the outside and kept it tasteful.

Enjoy it!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Shady

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Haha this site is about honesty! I hesitated 15 time before writing it. Such a pretty boat though. Really think he got a helluva deal and to be honest I’m jealous! New SeaDek and I’ll be offering a case of beer to come hang out on it.

Just having fun, hope there was no offense taken.

Def no offense taken. I like hearing what everybody thinks. Have few plans for it, I’m sure they’ll be more as we get on the water

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
@Shady - congratulations, awesome boat!

B Frank

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yesterday I became the new owner of a Yamaha 2013 sx240. 164 hours, very minimal Hull stuffs, thrust vectors, lateral thrusters, new trailering cover, new sea decking. Boat is in great shape. I completely checked everything over and only issue is the port side jet is slightly off maybe a few degrees when starboard is straight. Looks like simple adjustment. Test drive went great. Trailer has new bearings, tires and spare, surge brakes and swing away tongue. Picked it up for $27,000, I felt preetty good about the price. Attached a few pics
Awesome boat and Great deal!! What lake are you on in TN?

B Frank

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I live in KY but boat a lot at Norris and know Watts Bar as well. Bought my first jet boat last November...patiently waiting

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
CRAZY good deal, man...
Congrats!

--