• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Man enters a bar with a crocodile

Geoff Cooper

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So this guy walks into a bar with a crocodile, Get that F...... crocodile out of here shouts the barman, It does tricks says the man, I don't give a F... what tricks it does says the barman get it out of here, At that the man flops his dick out and proceeds to get a piece of wood out and hit the crocodile over the head with it, Straight away the crocodile give the man a great BJ, Thats amazing says the Barman I've never seen anything like that, I told you said the man you need to calm down you will give yourself a heart attack, Would anyone else like to give it a try for $50 says the man, I will says a little old lady in the corner of the bar but don't hit me on the head as hard as you hit that crocodile.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Reminds me of the old joke:

2 young lovers are making out in the back of a car, And the guy says to the girl "Hey honey why don't you give me a blow job?"

She replies "because if I give you a blow job you'll never respect me ever again".

The couple end up getting married and this same routine plays out every year on his birthday. She always says I'm not going to give you oral sex because you won't respect me if I do.

50 years of marriage goes by, and the husband has a massive heart attack and ends up in hospital. Hes lying in the hospital bed and turns to his wife and says, "honey I'm gonna die could please at least give me a blow job before I die?"

She raises the sheets and starts to pleasure her husband and the phone rings. He picks up the phone, listens and then says "Hey cocksucker it's for you".