• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Memorial Day weekend pics

I'm not on the boat but I am at the beach. This is my view!image.jpg

I didn't take any pics yesterday until we were about to leave. But you can see Crab Island (Destin) in my background (behind the pontoon boat). It was wall to wall boats yesterday. I'll take more today and tomorrow closer.20140524_162842_resized.jpg

Our sandbar today......last pic is my buddy's 2008 SX with 2010 graphics.
20140525_115217.jpg 20140525_125120.jpg 20140525_125230.jpg

Beautiful day on the lake.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 31
Gotta join in on this one ......... Lots of Good Friends ..... and Good Times @!
Hope EVERYONE is enjoying y'alls Day Of Freedom Celebration as much !
Mikey Lulejian - Out ON beautiful Lake Oconee, GA

MemDay1.jpg

memDay2.jpg

@buckbuck those are some AWESOME air shots (I modified your post to show them full!!!)....and I love the War Memorial Background on Memorial Day Weekend....nice touch!

Thanks Julian. How do I make them show full? I thought I clicked 'show full' when I posted. I must be doing something wrong.
We bought a Canon 70D and this was our first time with it on the boat. Those pictures were taken by a guy who has never held a nice camera. At 7 shots per second I just had to warn him to keep his finger off the trigger because I didn't want to go through 500 pictures.

FIREWORKS OVER LAKE OCONEE LAST NIGHT !
Check out the rainbow over the water - Too cool !!!

FIREWORKS - Lake Oconee.jpg

Thanks Julian. How do I make them show full? I thought I clicked 'show full' when I posted. I must be doing something wrong.
We bought a Canon 70D and this was our first time with it on the boat. Those pictures were taken by a guy who has never held a nice camera. At 7 shots per second I just had to warn him to keep his finger off the trigger because I didn't want to go through 500 pictures.
@buckbuck After you upload there is a button below you can click to add them all full, or you have to click them one at a time. You probably clicked the first one "Show Full" vs "Show All Full". 70D is sweet....

Yesterday was supposed to be a picture taking day for but forgot the phone and camera. It was actually cool to be without the phone, but I really wanted to share some pics of good times. Hope everyone is safe and having FUN! Remember the fallen today is about them.

Back