• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

(Most) JetSkiers are the scum of the earth

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I am curious if the Jack Daniel’s guy thinks I’m a boomer lol

Last edited:

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Scroll up 👆

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Generalizing any group and calling them the scum of the earth reminds me of the destructive mentality of past history, Had it been SOME of the people on jet skies I may have also agreed BUT generalizing all of them WOW I have children and grand children who like the skies as do I. I posted this because I want you to think about capturing all those jet skiers and placing them in a concentration camp with a huge dry lake in the middle of it.

1688995701967.png Go forth and wipe out the scum of the earth jet skiers and all those who support them and make the world a better place!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Generalizing any group and calling them the scum of the earth reminds me of the destructive mentality of past history, Had it been SOME of the people on jet skies I may have also agreed BUT generalizing all of them WOW I have children and grand children who like the skies as do I. I posted this because I want you to think about capturing all those jet skiers and placing them in a concentration camp with a huge dry lake in the middle of it.

View attachment 203768 Go forth and wipe out the scum of the earth jet skiers and all those who support them and make the world a better place!
I could re-name the thread to 90% of them... does that work?

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I kinda feel the same way about snow boarders......just kidding.....not really....Not really scum of the Earth but they annoying the shit out of me and every other skier on the slopes.

UptownHospitality

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
I think you could have chose a better name for the Thread. I started off on jetskis and always showed respect to fellow boaters, wake zones and anyone else on the water.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I think you could have chose a better name for the Thread. I started off on jetskis and always showed respect to fellow boaters, wake zones and anyone else on the water.
Probably, but pretty much how I feel lol. Same here, owned a pair of skis and upgraded to a 210. Riders were still shit heads when I had skis.... its just so much more amplified since COVID. There are very respectful riders out there, but in my experience they are far and few between.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

View attachment 203768 Go forth and wipe out the scum of the earth jet skiers and all those who support them and make the world a better place!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I grew up in a family fully of charter captains in Lake Erie, so I grew up on boats. Even though I had a Sea Doo way back where, I still call them gnats. They only come around when there is a wake, and always around when you never want them. Sound like a family BBQ? Now, not all are that way. Take away the 90% that their dad own and you have a solid 10% that abide by the rules of the road.

Last edited:

Ohio

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Why should I care about jet skis jumping my wake? My biggest problem is with large boats "plowing" down the lake. But even that is sort of on me for not paying attention and ending up having to deal with that wake at the last minute.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Why should I care about jet skis jumping my wake? My biggest problem is with large boats "plowing" down the lake. But even that is sort of on me for not paying attention and ending up having to deal with that wake at the last minute.
It’s a 50/50 shot here. You get the a holes on the big boats that don’t follow the rules of the road and the jet skis that come to close or stop dead in front of the big boats to wipe the water of their face. At the end of the day, there is plenty of water out there for all of us.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
LOL, I’d be lying if I said I never considered getting a pair of new SeaDoo GTI SE’s! :oops:

Jim

Ohio

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
LOL, I’d be lying if I said I never considered getting a pair of new SeaDoo GTI SE’s! :oops:

Jim
Getting 2 increases the odds of one of the riders being an a hole.;)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Getting 2 increases the odds of one of the riders being an a hole.;)
We've gone from all to most, and I don't think there will be any further budging from most. "most" seems like more than 50/50, and you can't post something on the internet if it isn't true. It's like a law or something... Or at least a strongly worded missive.

Now where did I put that broad brush I wanted to use.... 🤔🤣

AuburnVFR

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've never had an issue with jetskis where I boat, but I'm not in south Florida either where it seems to be the preferred form of transportation for that special kind of dipshit. My nemesis is the wake boats...I hate those assholes throwing off ginormous wakes.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Kayakers are the bicyclists of the sea!

0ldManYe11ing at clouds.jpg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What ever boat that was dreamed up in your profile info will not throw a wake for any jetskier to jump.

20230711_065252.jpg

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Years ago when PWC still had the superior engine technology (2 strokes) my brother and I had a pair. We were constantly getting complaints called in to the fish cops. Even though we followed the laws to the best of our knowledge. (My father was coast guard and would not have tolerated any less)

After a dozen or so complaints we talked with the harbor master of the county…Ended up letting him borrow the skis for a day. He launched, took them a mile or so to a popular beach where he spent the day with his family with the skis sitting quiet all day, then straight back.

When he saw the list of complaints called in about his day at the beach we never had any more problems.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Years ago when PWC still had the superior engine technology (2 strokes) my brother and I had a pair. We were constantly getting complaints called in to the fish cops. Even though we followed the laws to the best of our knowledge. (My father was coast guard and would not have tolerated any less)

After a dozen or so complaints we talked with the harbor master of the county…Ended up letting him borrow the skis for a day. He launched, took them a mile or so to a popular beach where he spent the day with his family with the skis sitting quiet all day, then straight back.

When he saw the list of complaints called in about his day at the beach we never had any more problems.
Brilliant!