• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My feedback & ramble

Kevin Turner

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
First, plse forgive spelling and grammar errors. there's not enough hours in my day to write grammatically correct posts.

I'm new here, but not new to forums. Having said that, there's a "easy" feel to this forum, to that I say Bravo!

However, as the forum grows, so will the BS. SO to be clear, I do not want to be part of the BS. My dilemma is how do I post w/o ruffling the feathers of the masses? Glitter boats are cool, however my heart belongs to tin boats. (I'd be willing to bet a lot here had to wonder what the heck is a tin boat? lol) There's no forum on the net I am aware of that serves ALL jetpac crafts. Is this the forum that could?

At one point I prolly sponsored a dozen of more fishing/boating forums. I am firm believer that those making a profit should pay to play in others sandboxes. The down fall was how can I say what's on my mind if I, as a sponsor is held to a different standard than anonymous posters? I've pissed a ton of folks off b/c everytime I post, some consider it promoting. For a while I bailed on all forums.

Straight up; I know more than most about SPort Jets, OB Jets, and aluminum hull design. However, I know very little about glass and hi revving jetpacs. I hope soon I can disclose my selfish reasons for being here. Until then, don't hesitate to kick my azz outta here if I don't fit in....thx for time,

Kevin Turner, President
RiverPro Inc.

Nucem140

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Okay, you have me interested. Either you'll share great insight and info or you'll be fun to watch getting in trouble with other members and eventually get your azz kicked outta here. Either way it could be fun for awhile.
Welcome Aboard (for now):Welcome:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Kevin, we welcome all Jet Boat enthusiasts, and have been creating forums for the various types as interest in expressed. We also welcome Vendors. We do want vendors to disclose that they are vendors, and we'll even create a vendor forum for said vendors. Open and honest - transparency is the best policy.

Kevin Turner

Jet Boat Addict
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Julian-
To be clear, my intent is not to just sell stuff. However, at times I have 'stuff' others may be looking for. EI: New take off intake grills, misc 'ski pumps, imps, etc... Normally, if something sits for a year w/o being moved, I consider it pollution and it get's tossed. My theory is the more it get's handled, the more it costs to keep. So rather than pitch it, maybe I help out someone and make a buck also...

On that note, is it possible to set up a vendor account?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Also wanted to say welcome aboard Kevin. Your input and contribution will be welcome here. But we do ask that you read the rules. We have evolved from other forums as well, and have a goal. It is a forum of the member, by the member, for the member. No one profits from the administration of this forum, it is member run. That said, just like @Julian mentions, you can certainly have your own forum here within the whole. Be sure to read the the "code of conduct", the link is at the bottom of Julians post above. There is always more than one way to do something, so having as many viewpoints as possible is a benefit. Welcome aboard!