• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

MY LATEST VIDEO IS HERE! PREPARING YOUR YAMAHA FOR SUMMER

Leojay

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Enjoy this comprehensive video with a comedic flare on how to prepare your boat for Summer. I cover oil change, spark plug replacement and more, get the popcorn and pump up the volume!

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Mud dauber (sometimes called "dirt dauber," "dirt digger," "dirt diver," or "mud wasp") is a name commonly applied to a number of wasps from either the family Sphecidae or Crabronidae that build their nests from mud. Mud daubers, as they belong to different families, are variable in appearance, but most resemble long, slender wasps about 1-inch (25 mm) in length;.[1] The name refers to the nests that are made by the female wasps, which consist of mud molded into place by the wasp's mandibles. Mud daubers are not normally aggressive, but can become belligerent when threatened. Stings are uncommon.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I like the foam but as a Entomologist I dont see any value using it against those wasps during the winter especially up here. If you park yer boat for a while in the summer then it would be a great idea.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Enjoy this comprehensive video with a comedic flare on how to prepare your boat for Summer. I cover oil change, spark plug replacement and more, get the popcorn and pump up the volume!
Great video. Liked the whole description of the rear end, now I'll know what I'm looking at when I pick up my boat this week.

FloJet

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice Video.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nicely done. I use x- large incontinent pads you can get at CVS/Walgreens, etc. to place under the oil filter. It catches the oil and has plastic lining that keeps it locked in. One pack lasted me 9 seasons.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length