• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My new 210 FSH

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I picked up my new 210 FSH and have had it on the water for the last four days. So far I love it! Great ride on the ICW and the gulf on windy days with some chop. Took some practice but I'm getting comfortable with the the dual engine jet. Docking is getting to be a breeze.

We had a trolling motor and a hard top installed. Delivered it back to the dealer to have the platform and sees deck installed and take care of some QC issues.

Look forward to great times on it!

Attachments

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Nice I sure have enjoyed ours, I’m sure you will too. I wish we had your weather so I can use it more.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I picked up my new 210 FSH and have had it on the water for the last four days. So far I love it! Great ride on the ICW and the gulf on windy days with some chop. Took some practice but I'm getting comfortable with the the dual engine jet. Docking is getting to be a breeze.

We had a trolling motor and a hard top installed. Delivered it back to the dealer to have the platform and sees deck installed and take care of some QC issues.

Look forward to great times on it!
Congratulations! Love the blue led lights!

You need to fix your profile and get the boat listed there, and add you location! And post some fish photos!!!

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Trim tabs take care of the chop. They can put them on at Cycle Springs they just put mine on.
No tabs yet. I may after I check it out back home in the Chesapeake Bay /Richmond VA area

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Congratulations! Love the blue led lights!

You need to fix your profile and get the boat listed there, and add you location! And post some fish photos!!!
Thanks I'll do that. The lights came with the hard top. I like them... Red white blue or green.

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Nice I sure have enjoyed ours, I’m sure you will too. I wish we had your weather so I can use it more.
Yes I'm hoping to store in Tampa area for the winter and at home in VA for the other times. More use the better the investment.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I keep it in the Keys for the winter 78 today, Caloosa Marina inside high and dry and out of the sun.

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I keep it in the Keys for the winter 78 today, Caloosa Marina inside high and dry and out of the sun.
Awesome. Maybe I'll do that next season. Thanks for the heads up.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length