• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My wife is awesome/ 1st boat

Freezer41

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After years of wanting a boat, and my wife bringing me back down to earth. She was right, we couldn't afford it. Hard work paid off and we are signing for a 2015 242 Limited S. Got the last boat they had in stock. 53999 plus fees and qualified for the 2.9%. Picking up tomorrow!

@Ronnie did you buy from Tracy?

@Freezer41 Congratulations! Can't wait to see the photos!!!

Fantastic! Congrats and enjoy!

That boat in that color is gorgeous. Congratulations.

That is one hell of a first boat. Congrats. You are going to love it.

@Freezer41 , congrats on the new boat. I've been wanting the same one I the same color sin thy were released last year. That is a great price, I went I the the SF boat show and at the time the price was msrp of $63k including a 3 year yes extended warranty and coast guard starter kit.

I got both of the Yamaha jet boats I've owned used off of Craig's list. Be weary of Tracy motorsports when it comes to service they charge close to $800 for the 10 hour maintenance work which is little more than an oil change.

@Freezer41 , are you taking the boat out tomorrow or just picking it up?

is Tracy motor sports going to give you an orientation to your boat on the water or at all?

If you are boating, when and where?

I have tomorrow off and am thinking about solo boating but could meet up with you if you like.

Start a conversation with me if you are interested.

Congratulations! I went the same path as you, started shopping for a boat in 2006, bought one this summer. Great boat you're getting and awesome color combo. Best wishes for some safe, happy boating for years to come!

After years of wanting a boat, and my wife bringing me back down to earth. She was right, we couldn't afford it. Hard work paid off and we are signing for a 2015 242 Limited S. Got the last boat they had in stock. 53999 plus fees and qualified for the 2.9%. Picking up tomorrow!

@Ronnie did you buy from Tracy?
Congrats! Did you sell the "Other Other Other Other" boat? :eek::p:rolleyes::winkingthumbsup"

Congrats @Freezer41 on the new boat and having married a smart woman!!! ;)

Congrats! Great boat at a great price!

Congratulations! That new boat (car, etc.) feeling is great!

Congratulations on the new boat!! Pictures!!!!!

Congrats!. I'm on my second summer and we got to use the boat a lot, yes only 3 weeks, but still a lot. The family loves the boat.

Very nice!
(That's the color I want too but the Admiral says I have to wait a few years to trade up!)
Now WE have to get you spending more $ on it - as you know it's one of things your fellow forum members are great at!
Speaking of which, have you heard about the SeaDek group buy? :rolleyes:

Back