• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR240 owner in Miami

srojas81

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello Everyone! Just purchased a 2015 Ar240HO about a month ago. Super Happy with the purchase and we sure are enjoying the boat. Open to recommendations on where to go and what to do (other than Elliott Key). Thanks!!!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard! You could have joined us for Bimimi a few weeks ago!

srojas81

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw posts about Bimini but I'm a rookie :/ I'll join yous next year!!!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, that looks like a great boat!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats on the boat and welcome to the Forum! I know you said you're in Miami, but if you update your profile with that, then you can go to the User Map and see all the other members by you and they can see you. Nice looking boat too!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hello Everyone! Just purchased a 2015 Ar240HO about a month ago. Super Happy with the purchase and we sure are enjoying the boat. Open to recommendations on where to go and what to do (other than Elliott Key). Thanks!!!
Congrats on the new boat....be sure to add your location to your profile

And where are the photos!

Diana24

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think I saw u at elliot key at the sandbar there not this pass sunday but the one before. I noticed a boat just like urs there. Maybe it was u?! Lol. Congrats on the boat :)

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat. The 2015's has many great improvements. You are going to love it!

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on your purchase @srojas81 ! It looks like you're all set to do some grilling!

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome! Beautiful boat.