• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Boat Owner from Western Mass

CJ06XLT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good morning Jetboaters!

We just picked up our first boat yesterday, 2019 Yamaha AR210. Took her out for a spin and all was great! We spent last summer on one of my buddies boats, a 1994 Larsen 21' bowrider. First time out and already planning the mods...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
The Evil boat is on the river in Longmeadow. Where will you be running? Btw, Andy the service tech at G&R is the best Yamaha professional in the north east and a 100% quality person if you ever get the chance to speak to him. Feel free to hit me up if you want/need local experience.

CJ06XLT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Julian, ha ha ha. Had blue in stock, so blue it was! Also the wife and kids like the blue more.

Evil Sports - We'll probably get a slip on Congamond, since I live in Southwick. Hoping to hit up the river and Otis at some point as well. We had a fantastic experience buying our boat at G&R. We dealt with Geoff and he was great. I was expecting a car buying sort of experience but within 2 minutes I was sold, not even close to the car guys! No upsell, no pressure. We were up in the air between jet and standard I/O. Geoff obviously sold us on the jet. Thanks for the help offer as well!

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
You probably know my company 413pestfree.com. only thing about congamuck is you get your boat up to speed and have to stop lol

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Good morning Jetboaters!

We just picked up our first boat yesterday, 2019 Yamaha AR210. Took her out for a spin and all was great! We spent last summer on one of my buddies boats, a 1994 Larsen 21' bowrider. First time out and already planning the mods...

View attachment 98004
Gorgeous looking boat. Love the colors and the matching building (LOL) And, welcome to the forum :Welcome:. Bunch of great people here to help keep you in the water. Let us know if you need anything. Hopefully you have some $$ left for some mods. But before you do, take it out a few time and get to know her. Search the forums there are some good modes you can do that'll match that color! Good luck.

CJ06XLT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I kinda wish I could have worked in a blue garage with the deal!

Can't wait for the 4th of July traffic jam out there next week that's for sure.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Gorgeous looking boat. Love the colors and the matching building (LOL) And, welcome to the forum :Welcome:. Bunch of great people here to help keep you in the water. Let us know if you need anything. Hopefully you have some $$ left for some mods. But before you do, take it out a few time and get to know her. Search the forums there are some good modes you can do that'll match that color! Good luck.
I re-read my post and started laughing. Bunch of great people here to keep you ON the water not in it!

Be careful going out on a holiday. Everyone will be out and not everyone is paying attention to what they're doing. Lots of crazy sh!t happens out there. My best advise is to go back out on your friends boat for the forth and leave yours at home.

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great looking boat Sir and congrats to you and the family on the purchase!!!! Unfortunately this forum is filled with a lot people with some great ideas, a lot of know how, and they know the direct links to send to you to help you spend that..... uh I mean they know the proper places to send you for making wise investments to assist you with continually adding equity to your investment. ;P All joking aside, great bunch of people here and a very very helpful forum.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome!

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I kinda wish I could have worked in a blue garage with the deal!

Can't wait for the 4th of July traffic jam out there next week that's for sure.
Now you need a racing stripe on the garage. Welcome aboard.

CJ06XLT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Met Andy from G&R at the boat launch at Congamuck yesterday. He was loading up and came over to say hi. Must have recognized the boat!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
7FEAF8D9-7731-4E59-9FB5-EA92C497A84D.jpeg

SoxFan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Congrats on your new toy. Looks great!
I did my test run at Congamond. Great team at G&R.
Enjoy.

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on the new purchase and welcome!

Kevin1741

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome, i deal with bryan at g and r. He is awesome to deal with and greg in service has been great with warranty claims. Get up to northampton at some point..some good boating up there.