• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Cincinnati Member 242X

ClockedOut242x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the add! Just picked up a 19 242x. Took it out last weekend and absolutely loved it! Too bad the season is coming to a end.:mad: I've been a stern drive guy and this is my first jet boat, excited to be apart of the community and learn all kinds of new info.

Attachments

ZGhost

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Best possible boat model and color you could have bought :winkingthumbsup"

Welcome to the group!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board,

Always watch your rope in the water!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
:Welcome: to the forum!!! That color is perfect; like it a lot. Good luck and enjoy!

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
CONGRATS ! She is a beauty. Don't put it away too soon. Milk the season as long as you can ??

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Good looking boat! I live in Cincy as well. Too bad the weather here turned so quick. Went from the high 80’s to the high 60’s practically overnight. Hoping to get mine out one last time for a cruise. Getting in the water is probably out of the question now. Where do you usually boat?

ClockedOut242x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Good looking boat! I live in Cincy as well. Too bad the weather here turned so quick. Went from the high 80’s to the high 60’s practically overnight. Hoping to get mine out one last time for a cruise. Getting in the water is probably out of the question now. Where do you usually boat?
I know I wish it was like october last year, damn near 80 till halloween! Its stored at brookville but I go to the ohio as well. Along with trips to Cumberland and norris. Would like to check out dale hollow next year as well! What about you?

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Looks like it may warm up a little next week!

We generally do Caesar's Creek but it was a complete shit show this year with all the new boaters so I stopped going there. The boat ramp situation there was giving me heart palpitations!! I started to go to East Fork and it is way better! Less people, predominantly fisherman. Big enough to do water sports and pretty clean. We went to Brookville earlier this year but it was after a bunch of rain and the debris was terrible, couldn't even get on plane and had to have a spotter up front. The algae bloom down near the dam was pretty bad as well. Does the algae usually get better? I hadn't been there in 20 years and the lake is a lot bigger than I remember.

I usually go to Dale Hollow once a year on a houseboat fishing trip but I don't take my boat. I don't beach my boat, and tying up to the houseboat can be a nightmare if the wind kicks up. The guys I go with like trying up in some open windy areas against rock cliffs to fish. It is a great lake though, and I would take my boat if we rented a cabin and could dock it at night.

Norris is on my list, I've been looking for a floating house to rent! We did rent a lake house at Watt's Bar in Tennessee this past 4th of July. That was a nice lake as well!

dnicholas47

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am also a Cincinnati guy. We do the river with adults, Brookville for a 1 day trip, and Norris several times a year.

ClockedOut242x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks like it may warm up a little next week!

We generally do Caesar's Creek but it was a complete shit show this year with all the new boaters so I stopped going there. The boat ramp situation there was giving me heart palpitations!! I started to go to East Fork and it is way better! Less people, predominantly fisherman. Big enough to do water sports and pretty clean. We went to Brookville earlier this year but it was after a bunch of rain and the debris was terrible, couldn't even get on plane and had to have a spotter up front. The algae bloom down near the dam was pretty bad as well. Does the algae usually get better? I hadn't been there in 20 years and the lake is a lot bigger than I remember.

I usually go to Dale Hollow once a year on a houseboat fishing trip but I don't take my boat. I don't beach my boat, and tying up to the houseboat can be a nightmare if the wind kicks up. The guys I go with like trying up in some open windy areas against rock cliffs to fish. It is a great lake though, and I would take my boat if we rented a cabin and could dock it at night.

Norris is on my list, I've been looking for a floating house to rent! We did rent a lake house at Watt's Bar in Tennessee this past 4th of July. That was a nice lake as well!
I went to ceasers to ceasers once this year. For basically the same lake as brookville not worth the extra drive since I'm only 30 min from brookville. The river was amazing this year. Hang out by cabana and go towards rising sun. The alge only gets bad when real hot and in a drought

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the add! Just picked up a 19 242x. Took it out last weekend and absolutely loved it! Too bad the season is coming to a end.:mad: I've been a stern drive guy and this is my first jet boat, excited to be apart of the community and learn all kinds of new info.
Congrats and welcome! Nice model choice! :)

Mike Clark

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard and the boat is beautiful. We are from Germantown,Oh and also store our boat at Brookville Lake in the newer storage units, makes it very convenient.

We drag our boat all over the place on vacation, usually do a week at Norris, and one at Cumberland. We went to Kentucky Lake last year, big lake but have to stay in the marked Barge lanes, lake is shallow other wise. Not going back.

Went to Ozark Lake this year, huge lake lots of cool things, but very rough with all the big boats, need a 40 Footer to be enjoyable. Not going back.

We should all hook up at Brookville next year and get a jet boat thing going on at one of the coves. Good way to meet new friends

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Beautiful Boat and Great Color!
Congrats!

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Beautiful boat, love that color! Welcome!

Outnumbered212S

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard and the boat is beautiful. We are from Germantown,Oh and also store our boat at Brookville Lake in the newer storage units, makes it very convenient.

We drag our boat all over the place on vacation, usually do a week at Norris, and one at Cumberland. We went to Kentucky Lake last year, big lake but have to stay in the marked Barge lanes, lake is shallow other wise. Not going back.

Went to Ozark Lake this year, huge lake lots of cool things, but very rough with all the big boats, need a 40 Footer to be enjoyable. Not going back.

We should all hook up at Brookville next year and get a jet boat thing going on at one of the coves. Good way to meet new friends
Anyone going to Brookville this weekend ?

ClockedOut242x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'll be there saturday. Blue 19 242X

ClockedOut242x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

I'm at the new storage now too haha I'm sure we will run into each other!

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

I would be in, from Indy but have never even been to Brookville

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would be in, from Indy but have never even been to Brookville
same from Louisville. I must google the Brookville.

Found it......Looks like 2.5hr drive for me. Probably won't make this a day trip, gonna be more like a weekend excursion for that kind of mileage.

1621608903341.png