• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from Central Arkansas

gmb501

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Greetings from Central Arkansas! My family and I purchased a 2012 AR210 in the spring of last year.

We split our time on the water last year between Lake Ouachita outside of Hot Springs and on Greers Ferry Lake about an hour north of Little Rock.

Last season was great on the water with our 210. The boat ran great with a few hiccups which are should be addressed in the off season. We have the usual problem with the JBL stereo that I am fixing by unplugging the transom remote for now with plans to replace the head unit at some point. I also plan to install Thrust Vector XL's on the boat before we get into boating season.

Our main camping buddies moved to Kansas City so we are looking at doing some trips with them and meeting up possibly at Lake of the Ozarks or Table Rock Lake. I would also like to attend Yamahapolooza in July if we can get out schedule to work out...

I look forward to learning more about my boat through this forum...

thanks,
Gary

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard from Hot Springs!

@Backwash and I meet up on Ouachita a few times a year. He has a house boat there and I live on Lake Hamilton.

We have a couple of local gatherings planned in June. The first is at Lake Murray in Oklahoma and the second is at Table Rock. You can find links to them in the Gatherings forum or via the Calendar on the right hand side of the forum index.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome! I'm sure it want take long for your wish list for your boat to grow if you hang around here for awhile!:winkingthumbsup"

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad you found us! welcome to the club,

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@gmb501 ........... I'ld like to extend a BIG Howdy and glad you're here !
Great boat you got yourself, Gary ...... Wishing you a fantastic boating season ahead !
Let us know what we can help ya out with.
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 89 - gmb501.jpg

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome!
I'm an Arkansan at heart (born and raised in Grant County) currently living in FL.

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I make it to Greers Ferry at least once a year. Maybe I will see you on the water there, if not maybe at Yamapalooza since several of us members make that a yearly thing also. If in the Kansas City area you may want to try Pomme De Terre lake about an hour closer than Lake of Ozarks from Kansas City (best kept secret in Mo) And very many camping options. You may also want to check out the Table Rock boat gathering in June (this site). Lastly, welcome to the best forum you will ever join. Now sit back and relax as we help you spend your money on upgrades and modifications.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome.....glad you found us!

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum... learn what you yearn and share what you dare.

gmb501

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Unfortunately, we will be at Lake Ouachita on our annual camping trip (41st Annual) during the Table Rock gathering.

I still would like to attend Yamahapolooza in July.

Should be starting a new job soon so I am not sure how that is going to change my vacation/fun plans... :)

It's been warm here lately so I am thinking about de-winterizing the boat and getting out for a day or two before I do start the new job.