• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from MD

Bmore84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought a 97 Exciter 1 month ago. It needed some fixing but it took care of most things so far. New steering cables, added fuel water seperators, groupk air fuel seperator.

Bmore84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've only had it in at Joppatown. Nothing special but I'd love to take it to Deep Creek and the Florida Keys would be awesome. Where do you like to go?

Right now I've only had it in the water 3 times because in the past month we've had like 4 sunny days since I bought it.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:Welcome: and congrats on the new boat. I hear you about the weather around here, sitting in Bethany watching the rain come down. Can't even work on the boat. Crap spring so far!

Bmore84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. Yes it has been a depressing spring. I'd been even more upset if I was actually down at the beech having to deal with this.

arew~SX230

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat! and welcome to the forum. I boat on the upper chesapeake too, mainly in the Elk, Bohemia, North East, and Sesquahana.

Bmore84

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks arew. Where do you launch in the susquehanna? Glen cove looks like a pia to deal with. Port deposit looks decent. I'm kinda tired of Joppatown, the no wake zone is way too long and the water is kinda nasty same with Willoughby beach rd. Sadly I have some more fixing to do before I can go play.

arew~SX230

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bmore, no launching for me, I keep mine on the Elk in a hi and dry. Never been much further up the sesq than garret island.