• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member From Florida

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hello everybody,

I am currently shopping for a new Yamaha 210 FSH Sport. I have been doing a lot of reading on the site and look forward to contributing in the near future.

Quite frankly, I have been looking at 18-22' boats for many years. I was dead set on an outboard boat until I saw these Yamaha center console boats 3 weeks ago. I still have some reservations in regards to having a jet drive system but I am kind of hooked on the value, versatility and layout of these boats. I plan on boating around the West Coast of Florida with some occasional trips to the East coast, South Florida and the Keys.

I have some other questions, but I will go post on the proper site section [flag]

Thank you

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi and welcome to the forum :Welcome:!!! Tons of great info here to help get you and keep you on the water. Let us now if we can help. Where in Florida are you?

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thereis alot of us around Tampa. We go out to Anclote 3 Rooker and Honeymoon alot. Nice clear water, not to many tourist and alot less cops then the bay.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

marmstufl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just purchased a 2019 FSH 210 Sport from Barney's here in Tampa. Taking Delivery on Friday most likely. Where abouts in Tampa are ya?

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just purchased a 2019 FSH 210 Sport from Barney's here in Tampa. Taking Delivery on Friday most likely. Where abouts in Tampa are ya?
Up in Tarpon Srpings.

Garrett C

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@WorkPlayHard 4x4 welcome, and you will love to have that boat down here in the Keys. Every time I pull out my AR-190 everyone stops and looks at it who have center console with outboards. The water is so shallow here and if you plan on going fishing in the flats here, the 210 will do you great, as well as get out to the sandbars. Enjoy!!!

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
WELCOME fellow West Coaster! You shouldn't have a problem finding a FSH and there are lot's of us FLAer's on this board on both coasts...