• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member from TN

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi there been lurking around for a while; and just put a deposit on a '17 212x. Should be picking her up in a few weeks time once my galvanized trailer comes in. This site has been an amazing place of information.
IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0841.JPG

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome. Love that blue... and interior two tone/accents. Sweet boat!

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@WetWillie , beautiful boat !! Sure looks like the showroom where I purchased mine ? Did you buy from Ralph and Neil in KY. ? GREAT people. Might want to consider replacing that bow roller with a Stoltz or something other than hard plastic real soon if you want to keep it looking like it does now. Mine was scratched after one launch but the Stokley team handled it for me.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @WetWillie and congrats on the new boat. I'm very envious, she's beautiful.

GoVols01

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have the same boat and live in College Grove. What lake will you be heading to? Depending on weather, I'll go to either Percy Priest, Old Hickory, Center Hill, or Tims Ford.

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@WetWillie , beautiful boat !! Sure looks like the showroom where I purchased mine ? Did you buy from Ralph and Neil in KY. ? GREAT people. Might want to consider replacing that bow roller with a Stoltz or something other than hard plastic real soon if you want to keep it looking like it does now. Mine was scratched after one launch but the Stokley team handled it for me.
Yea Stokley's has been amazing so far working with Jerome/Erin/and the Owner. They have all gone above and beyond so far and even helped me out tremendously on getting a galvanize trailer in. Hope to take delivery in the next few weeks!

Welcome @WetWillie and congrats on the new boat. I'm very envious, she's beautiful.
Thank you took a bit to find one in the better space blue, but I'm glad I didn't settle on the Black. I found the last Blue in stock in 600 mile radius of TN I think...

I have the same boat and live in College Grove. What lake will you be heading to? Depending on weather, I'll go to either Percy Priest, Old Hickory, Center Hill, or Tims Ford.
Hi there, we live in Mt. Juliet 5 miles from Percy Priest and 12 miles to Old Hickory... Nice to meet someone so close by. We will primarily go to Percy due to proximity; but OH has better lounge/party atmosphere for anchoring up. We will have to get together sometime and go out. I'm new to jet boats, but have been boating since a little kid with my dad. I just have to find storage for the boat until our garage gets built.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats and welcome!
Thanks for that, along with all the information and videos you were able to provide on the '17's when they were revealed.

The wife and I started at an A.R. 195 then moved to the 21ft line (2nd boat first thoughts) AR 210 liked the limited S engines and finally landed on the 212 X as our boat that would last us for many years; and double for water sports fun as our 2 kids grow older.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You are going to have a fun couple months. Congratulations

WetWillie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just got her home safe and sound 7 hr round trip drive and some hairy back roads later...
Wow the people at Stokley's Marine are just amazingly awesome people. They even stayed late and hooked us up with a bunch of goodies!
Sorry but it's super dark/raining it's butt off in pics...
IMG_0856.JPG IMG_0858.JPG