• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New member, old owner from Myrtle Beach

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Love that boat!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

palmettosunshine

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Other
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! My nephew and I put in in Socastee this morning and ran up to Bird Island. (about a 2 hr run) We spent the day dodging storms and at one point, had to head north to Ocean Isle Beach to avoid a really nasty cell. It was awesome running into rain at 45 mph and then outrunning it going north.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Nice boat!
Welcome!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome!

Ever make it down to Sandy Island? We seem to end up there everytime we're down hanging out with @robert843 . He's talked of Bird alot, but we haven't made it up there yet.

palmettosunshine

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Other
Hey veedubtek! We have been down there in other people's boats but never in ours. We normally trailer up to Little River and put in by the swing bridge there and then run out to Bird Island. We just prefer the salt water and shallow beach there by the inlet. No gators or water moccasins where we go! We had a 6-7 ft gator by the Landing when we docked on Monday. First pic is coming back down the waterway on Monday, second pic is from Sept of last year at Bird Island.IMG_20160912_145556623_HDR.jpg IMG_20150918_151035033.jpg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @palmettosunshine I do most of my boating I the Myrtle area as well usually on the south end but do go to bird island on occasion I will have to catch up with you sometime