• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New SX190 in Indy!

IndySX190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just wanted to say hello!
I’ve been an on and off boater my whole life. We finally got one of our own. Thanks for all the good tips I’ve read in the forums. Looking forward to hearing more and helping where I can.

We are mostly out on Geist or Morse around the Indy area. Hoping to get down to Monroe before the season is up.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome.

I hear Monroe is a beautiful lake. We haven't made it up there yet, but it's on our list to explore.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I’ve been an on and off boater my whole life. We finally got one of our own. Thanks for all the good tips I’ve read in the forums. Looking forward to hearing more and helping where I can.

We are mostly out on Geist or Morse around the Indy area. Hoping to get down to Monroe before the season is up.
Congrats and Welcome!

Brad460

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Without pictures it’s difficult to believe you actually have this boat..

Where’s your proof?

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and yeah what @Brad460 said. We all love boat pics. Enjoy your new boat

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

Welcome from a fellow NAP-townian. Glad to have you in the Yamaha mafia. If you see me out on Geist, Morse, Monroe, or Raccoon say hello. I live 2 min from Geist and 10 miles from Morse, although I do prefer Morse and that's where I spend most of my time. Any questions or help with anything I would be happy to assist

Attachments

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

Where’s your proof?
LOL - I say the same thing but I'm bad for not taking photos myself, too busy enjoying the boat. I'll have to get a couple pics of the boat at the ramp or dock or something too.

IndySX190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Where’s your proof?
just barely fits in my garage! Next summer she will be docked on Geist.

Attachments

IndySX190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome from a fellow NAP-townian. Glad to have you in the Yamaha mafia. If you see me out on Geist, Morse, Monroe, or Raccoon say hello. I live 2 min from Geist and 10 miles from Morse, although I do prefer Morse and that's where I spend most of my time. Any questions or help with anything I would be happy to assist
I’m about ten houses away from Geist but I like Morse a lot more. We tie up with some friends up there who have a pontoon boat. The covers are much nicer for day drinking.

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome!

dscable

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Welcome from another Indiana guy. We boat mostly at Raccoon. If we ever cross water paths feel free to say hey. I also have a 190 (2013)

Attachments

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
just barely fits in my garage! Next summer she will be docked on Geist.
You going to dock at the marina? And on a lift I hope, or you are going to have lots of fun cleaning the hull sitting in that water. Should have seen my pontoons after one season wet slipped on Geist

IndySX190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You going to dock at the marina? And on a lift I hope, or you are going to have lots of fun cleaning the hull sitting in that water. Should have seen my pontoons after one season wet slipped on Geist
Yep. The plan is to get on the list ASAP and get a lift. If I can't, I'd rather just keep it in my garage and drop it a few times a week. The boat is just fast enough. I don't think it would be with several weeks worth of funk growing on the bottom.

Last edited: