• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Wetsounds Products

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you shitting my dick? I just ordered all new revos! Now I feel like a sucker!

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Here is some information on the new wetsounds products coming out 2022
Wow. Glad I didn't do my sound bar upgrade yet. A freaking dome light? Incredible. The new Rev12 cans are as big as a warhead. Damn! Get ready to B.O.A.TS...

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Wait until @Sotally Tober sees this. He'll have some audio equipment for sale.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wonder how much amp you’ll need to push those 12s? Those things look meaty

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Wonder how much amp you’ll need to push those 12s? Those things look meaty
I was hoping they would mention something about amps, but they didn’t.

RC250

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are you shitting my dick? I just ordered all new revos! Now I feel like a sucker!
I did the same thing got two sets of rev 10's back in noveber got the new boat in december good thing i havent had time to install anything yet , so after a couple emails with creativeaudio im sending my speakers back for store credit and getting 4 rev 12's once they are available.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I did the same thing got two sets of rev 10's back in noveber got the new boat in december good thing i havent had time to install anything yet , so after a couple emails with creativeaudio im sending my speakers back for store credit and getting 4 rev 12's once they are available.
4? Good Lord.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
4? Good Lord.
I bought 4 revo 8s, 4 revo and one revo 12 FA, now I’m thinking of returning everything and waiting for the Revo V3…

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is there a published price yet?

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No price or specs yet from the video i got 400 RMS for the 12's
Nope, I figured they’d just replace the current revos. I did get a deal on mine. I got them factory refurbished for $379 for the revo 8s and $289 for the revo 6. Bought the revo 12 new for $350. So I’m not sure if it’s worth spending the extra money to upgrade.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That is some serious coin on speakers alone!!! We seriously need a WOW reaction emoji!!!!

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just finished installing Rev 10s, wife saw them come out of the box and I got a dirty look as they are significantly bigger than my old 8 inch kickers. After installing them I tested them out and did a quick tune, the look when I got in the house was scary. I can’t imagine hanging 12s and the volume they got to have.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just finished installing Rev 10s, wife saw them come out of the box and I got a dirty look as they are significantly bigger than my old 8 inch kickers. After installing them I tested them out and did a quick tune, the look when I got in the house was scary. I can’t imagine hanging 12s and the volume they got to have.
Same amp as you were pushing the kickers?

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Same amp as you were pushing the kickers?
No, Kickers were on a Rockville amp, I got a package deal from Rockville a couple years ago. Decided it was time to upgrade. 2 Rev 10s, 4 Recon 6s to replace the factory cabin speakers, SNY-DX6 to power it all, AS-10 woofer under the seat (enclosure has a built in amp) and a 200 ah AGM battery to give jt all the juice.