• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Yamaha 2022 Boats - Included Accessories

Nightmare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What accessories are included with the new boats?

My brother just purchased a 2022 AR190 and it didn't include an anchor. Is that "normal"?

The dealership also gave him a brand new boat with an empty gas tank. That seems SUPER lame...

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length

My brother just purchased a 2022 AR190 and it didn't include an anchor. Is that "normal"?

The dealership also gave him a brand new boat with an empty gas tank. That seems SUPER lame...
Nothing comes with the boats. However, some dealers will throw in a starter pack (Life Jackets, anchor, fire extinguishers, etc). However that was pre-Covid. Some dealers may still do it but they also know that if that is the deal breaker for a buyer, they have another buyer in line.

The lack of fuel is a bit messed up.

Florida195fsh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Really depends on your dealer. Mine through in the Yamaha Starter Kit which included 1 anchor, 6 life vests, flares, horn, light w/ batteries. They also gave me a half tank of gas.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Dealers are nickel and diming all their fees, don't really see them putting in $200 - $300 in gas or more in any new delivered boat.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anybody that feels left out when their dealer didn't include something that someone else got, don't. Most of it is just crap, or something to just make you legal on your first trip knowing you will need them and a ticket would ruin your experince.

Most of the coast guard packs are filled with items you will never, ever use. Orange yoke jackets were meant to "check a box" and never come out of the package unless the boat is going down for the count.

As far as the anchor, there are plenty of good anchors on the market that will perform better than any POS that your dealer may toss in. If they are including it, it's probably not worth very much anyway. Anything of this sort that is "yamaha branded" really means nothing. They are not in the anchor, lifejacket, or bumper business. Go get some good brands out there and spend your money on branded accessories that matter. Cover, oil change kits, or YES warranty.

Good luck,

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@biffdotorg I agree it was not good stuff. I got anchor with chain and rope, horn, 4 yoke jackets, 1 throwable cushion, 2 fenders, 2 fender ropes, fire extinguisher and two ropes for tying the boat. All I keep in the boat now are the yoke jackets, the fire extinguisher and throwable cushion and horn. Although I have a 2nd Fire Extinguisher and better air horns. The yoke jackets are there in case I need them in an emergency or have to use them in the event I am helping out in another emergency.

What was nice, was that it allowed us to take the boat out a couple of times while I was deciding what I wanted to buy and needed.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Nightmare the boats don't even come with battery(s) from the manufacturer (theory being you want a "fresh" one when you buy it). Anything you get, you negotiate with your dealer. Used to be you COULD negotiate.....right now....be happy to GET a boat!

In the good ole days you could get a cover, extended warranty, anchor etc thrown in.....not any more!

Steve & Heidi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My dealer down here is SWFL was awesome. Yes, coast guard pack to have us be legal but gave us a huge anchor plus 150 ft of rope. Also a full tank of gas! And thats on a @%@FSH....110 gallons. Trailer and boat were registered and the plate on the trailer and numbers and registration on the boat when we picked it up. Couldn't be happier.

EricB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Walker Marine?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
My dealer gave me 2-15' dock lines, 4-orange life preservers, and 2-6" fenders with lines. These were all Sea Choice branded. They gave me a danforth anchor with 100' rode. The anchor line was also Sea Choice. 2-Deka starting batteries, 1/3 tank of gas ,fire extinguisher, mooring cover, and shipping cover. Enovation audio owners manual was missing. They put on my ID numbers, mussel sticker, and reg. Still waiting for my beach towel. LOL

Last edited:

DiggerPA

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My dealer gave us a "Coast Guard Package" (4 orange life preservers, 4 flairs, anchor, 100' anchor line, throwable, air horn, fire extinguisher), Yamaha Double Tube, Double Tube rope, Spare Tire, Spare Tire holder, Stoltz Roller, shipping cover, Free winter storage (our Blue 195s arrived last week just in time for Christmas and winter storage) 2 - 15' Dock lines and 2 - 6" bumpers. I had to purchase my Yamaha cover (not the white shipping cover).

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
My dealer gave us a "Coast Guard Package" (4 orange life preservers, 4 flairs, anchor, 100' anchor line, throwable, air horn, fire extinguisher), Yamaha Double Tube, Double Tube rope, Spare Tire, Spare Tire holder, Stoltz Roller, shipping cover, Free winter storage (our Blue 195s arrived last week just in time for Christmas and winter storage) 2 - 15' Dock lines and 2 - 6" bumpers. I had to purchase my Yamaha cover (not the white shipping cover).
I forgot about the throwable they gave me. The matching spare tire came with the boat package. Enjoy your new boat!