• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Yamaha(hopefully)

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hoping to buy a new Yamaha next month. Wondering what to expect between the advertised price and out the door pricing. Any idea?

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No experience buying new, but from what I understand there is no haggle on price. The haggle is in add on’s and warranty.

brownjjst

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I got a hell of a deal this past June $5000 off a 2017 FSH 190 Deluxe... They only had two the deluxe and a sport trying to make room for newer models but I think they just sat there in the showroom to long! Their lost was my gain! Seeing that the new year is approaching, be sure to check for those mark downs.. Good Luck!

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking forward to December. Gonna talk with a bunch of dealers. Whoever gives me the best deal gets my money. Prolly getting it delivered to the house either way.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looking forward to December. Gonna talk with a bunch of dealers. Whoever gives me the best deal gets my money. Prolly getting it delivered to the house either way.
Which model are you looking at? Happy hunting!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
$53,200 out the door on a 2018 AR240. What do u think?
otd ? does that mean all taxes tag, and title (also prep). My state we pay those fees at the tag office after we purchase the boat.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Gotta pay sells tax when I bring it to nc but yes that’s prep and shipping fees

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
$53,200 out the door on a 2018 AR240. What do u think?
I don't know if you could beat that price (assuming it's legit) even with boat show discounts etc.
The only other thing would be possibly co-purchase, at cost or discount, of additional warranty, premium cover, and some such.

--

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bought it. They asked me when I wanted to do a sea trial. I said no. I’ve owned a Yamaha since 2010.