• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Newby from Jasper, IN

Strassenfest

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Been lurking for awhile trying to decide on a new boat, finally did an upgrade trading in my 2013 Bayliner 175 for a 2015 Limited, so much bigger than the 175. First time owning a jet boat and already found a ton of information reading about everyone else on this site. When the weather clears I'll pull the boat back out of the shop garage and take some pictures.

So far I think I'm the first 2015 Limited here! And it only comes in one color... Black!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard! You will love your new 242!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

But I think you're actually the 3,512th 2015 Limited in here. Seems like everyone has been buying them up...and for good reason!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hey man, welcome!
Where do you boat at?
Make sure you check out the Shelbyville trip in the gathering section! Well worth the party!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Welcome aboard @Strassefest and congrats on the new boat! Upgrading from a bayliner of that size, well, any boat that size, to a 24' boat is a HUGE step up. You will have HUGE enjoyment as well! Good luck and congrats!

Strassenfest

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

But I think you're actually the 3,512th 2015 Limited in here. Seems like everyone has been buying them up...and for good reason!
Thanks,

I've been looking and it seems everyone is buying the Limited "S" in "Gray" so I thought I would be different and get the plain Limited in the only color it comes in... Black! Besides, the Limited S wouldn't fit under my 8' garage door.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Oh! My bad, hah. Yeah, you may be the first non-S! Someone else did just buy black, but I *think* it was still an S. Either way, the '15s are incredible!

Strassenfest

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hey man, welcome!
Where do you boat at?
Make sure you check out the Shelbyville trip in the gathering section! Well worth the party!
Mostly Patoka Lake, this summer we are going to try out Lake Munroe for some camping and boating in June. Thought about the Shelbyville trip but I just retired from the Navy after 24 years and because of the love of my new toys had to take a new job. Not a whole lot of time off yet!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice! I've got a 74 Thing. Got a clearanced case and big valve heads just waiting to build something beastly out of, but she's really just a cruiser. I kinda guessed you had a little german in ya with the username and all. ;)

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Strassenfest Welcome aboard! You have purchased a beautiful boat. Enjoy!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
images.jpg The next best thing to owning a Yamaha is this site. (well almost). Thank you for your service. Please add your name to the veterans topic. There are many veterans on this site.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! Nice to see another Hoosier joining in. There aren't a lot of us on here.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Glad you're here!! You'll have a fantastic time with that new boat...ENJOY!! :Welcome:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

Nope ........... I counted, he's the 3,517th 2015 242 LIMITED owner here ! ... LOL! ... KILLER boat you bought.
@Strassenfest .......... So KEWL you're here. Glad you found us.
Wishing you the best upcoming boating season ever @ - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Oh yeah ..........

+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 14 Strassenfest.jpg

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome to the forum... you found THE place for info and mods and fun people too.

Enjoy your boat lots.