• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No pee hole water...sorta...Thanks for the help!!

Aneura

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello,

*Sorry if this has been gone over previously, I couldn't come up with anything in a search.

I have a 2010 242LS, owned since new, always flush with salt-away after every use. I always get a good volume of water from the pee holes when flushing.. today, I started up the boat to flush after sitting several months, there was a little water coming out at first, then nothing.. both engines.. stopping and restarting produces the the same result, I got a little water, then nothing.. revving the engines had no effect.

I pulled the hoses off the engines to ensure they were clear from engine-to-pee port, but not sure what to do/check next.

You thoughts are much appreciated!!

Thanks,
-Eric

ENC boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had a damm dirt dobber go in one of my holes. (No out of context remarks) Had to pull line and blow it out.

Aneura

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had a damm dirt dobber go in one of my holes. (No out of context remarks) Had to pull line and blow it out.
Yikes! Hate those bastards! My hoses are clear from engine-to-exit port, I did verify that.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Does the water flow increase if you bumped the gas?

ADDED: Nevermind, I see you revved the engines.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Aneura

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Julian - I only every flush one side at a time. :) You're probably on to something there with the water pressure. (I hope), our previous two homes were fine, but this was out first attempt at our newly built house.. I'm going to drop it in the water today for a quick test and see what happens.. fingers crossed!

Britboater - Plugs in/out made no difference

Thanks to all for the replies!

Have a great long weekend!!

-Eric

Aneura

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks again for calming my fears, I was concerned there was a big problem! Alas, it ran perfectly with lots of pee water (haha) today! We ended up running about 80 miles today, 40 to the ocean inlet and 40 back with no issues.