• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

PARASAIL FOR SALE

RLG2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Parasail002.jpg

Brand New, 24' Cloud Hopper, red white and blue parasail, deluxe padded harness, deluxe carry bag, 200' tow line, wind meter, three Pro Tech helmets. Never used $875

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd love it! but I don't think I'd trust my wife to pull me:-/

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want that.

Jpmatt16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How do u bring somebody back down?

Jpmatt16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hmmm no way to bring him into the boat and not the water? Where do you tie the rope to?

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You'd have to have a winch to pull them in the boat...or turn around real fast and try to catch them as they fall straight down!

RLG2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The parasail is attached to the boat either the transom mounted tow ring or the better choice is to triangulate the tow line through the two "D" rings (U Bolts) transom mounted sometimes call lift rings. The main thing is the parasail must be centralized on the boat. The line should be attached using a bowline and two half hitches.

I am in New Jersey and the shipping for the parasail is about $45.00. This is a new, never been used parasail, which retails for $1,145.00

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
RLG2......where on the Delaware are you. When we boat there we put in at the Burlington Marina.

RLG2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We use the Florence dock right down the road from Burlington. The dock is down right now for repair. During repair we will use Burlington

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
We use the Florence dock right down the road from Burlington. The dock is down right now for repair. During repair we will use Burlington
Yea I saw on the news some lady tried to kill herself and her kids by driving into the river. Very sad

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The parasail is attached to the boat either the transom mounted tow ring or the better choice is to triangulate the tow line through the two "D" rings (U Bolts) transom mounted sometimes call lift rings. The main thing is the parasail must be centralized on the boat. The line should be attached using a bowline and two half hitches.

I am in New Jersey and the shipping for the parasail is about $45.00. This is a new, never been used parasail, which retails for $1,145.00

Where in NJ? Im heading up next week. How much power would you need to pull this? 190 would tow a parasail?

eggwhite93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
This could be fun!