• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Part # - Rubber Hose for Filling Intermediate Bearing Grease

Seattle-Wind

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boat: 2019 AR190. I am looking for the part number for the black rubber hose that leads from the zirk fitting at the top of the engine to the zirk fitting on top of the housing for the intermediate bearing. Mine has a small pin-hole in the hose and it's spilling out grease. For now I've wrapped it so it isn't leaking anymore, but I want to replace it.

I've looked through the parts diagrams, but I can't seem to find the part number for the hose itself. On the parts diagram below it shows the nipple and a cap (numbers 9 and 10 on the diagram), whereas my boat doesn't have a cap, it has the hose. The photo shows the black rubber hose I'm referring to.

Thank you for your help!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Seems Yamaha has never given a part number for this hose! Well, I checked back to my old 2005 SX230 (that had this same hose) and it isn't on that diagram either!

@tek4fun any insight into the specs for this hose?

@Seattle-Wind my current boat doesn't have it....but you might use your phone camera and be able to read the print on the side to determine the make/part# for it (often it is printed on the hose).

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
That hose is on CARB boats only, I believe item 16 and 17:
That looks like the right parts, but these are on many models, not just California emissions models. My boat is definitely not a CARB model but has the hoses for easier access to fill with grease.

pete4180

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's what I thought since I bought my boat in NJ, but it's a CARB boat and I'm talking about AR190 not sure about 212S. One way to tell the difference is to take a look at the emission sticker in the engine bay: HP rating. Another way, exhaust manifold: is it going straight out or does it make left turn behind the engine under plastic cover, that's catalytic converter.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
AR190 and 212s share the same engines - 1812cc normally aspirated 4-cyl. Mine is not CARB - no catalytics.

Seattle-Wind

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length