• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Perhaps something only a father can laugh at

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So my daughter (14) and her friend have 3 boys over at our house. They come downstairs and say they want to go and see the Avenger movie.

Ok...but the usual (cheaper theater) doesn't have it on until 8:30, so we go to the other fancier, more expensive theater that has it on earlier. I drop them off at the ticket booth and watch as they buy their tickets. They have to pick their seats - those nice big recliners! Lucky!! I wait until they go in and drive home.

Half way home my cell phone rings:

"Dad, can you come pick us up and take us to the other theater?"

Me - thinking - WTF? "Um....no. Buy why?"

Caitlin - "Well.....its really crowded and we couldn't get seats together"

Me "What? I saw you buy your tickets. You had to pick your seats"

Caitlin "Well ..... we couldnt get seats together....."

Me "Well if I come back there, I'm just driving the boys home then"

Caitlin "Never mind" and hangs up.

So why did she call??????

She called because those big recliners with big armrests are not conducive to making out with your teenage boyfriend!!!!! YES!!!! HAPPY DAD!!!! LOL

OK....if you aren't a parent - probably not funny....but I laughed my ass off when I figured out why they didnt want to stay there!!!!!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So my daughter (14) and her friend have 3 boys over at our house. They come downstairs and say they want to go and see the Avenger movie.

Ok...but the usual (cheaper theater) doesn't have it on until 8:30, so we go to the other fancier, more expensive theater that has it on earlier. I drop them off at the ticket booth and watch as they buy their tickets. They have to pick their seats - those nice big recliners! Lucky!! I wait until they go in and drive home.

Half way home my cell phone rings:

"Dad, can you come pick us up and take us to the other theater?"

Me - thinking - WTF? "Um....no. Buy why?"

Caitlin - "Well.....its really crowded and we couldn't get seats together"

Me "What? I saw you buy your tickets. You had to pick your seats"

Caitlin "Well ..... we couldnt get seats together....."

Me "Well if I come back there, I'm just driving the boys home then"

Caitlin "Never mind" and hangs up.

So why did she call??????

She called because those big recliners with big armrests are not conducive to making out with your teenage boyfriend!!!!! YES!!!! HAPPY DAD!!!! LOL

OK....if you aren't a parent - probably not funny....but I laughed my ass off when I figured out why they didnt want to stay there!!!!!
Not funny. Not funny at all, @Julian.

From a father of three (3) teenage daughters (me).
:arghh:

--

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Not funny. Not funny at all, @Julian.

From a father of three (3) teenage daughters (me).
:arghh:

--
I agree not funny at all. I survived 1 daughter with no heart attacks (leaving for college soon), but I have another daughter that will be a teenager soon.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
As the father of a now 25 year old daughter. I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am that those days are long past. I think I'm still recovering in some ways. 🤣

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm go na tell the boy he has to fill out a date my daughter application before he can take her out alone... and my son will fill it out and give it to the girls parents when he starts dating. Which since he is 17 there is no telling when that may be... he self identify as as a Socialy akward kid.! Lol

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm go na tell the boy he has to fill out a date my daughter application before he can take her out alone... and my son will fill it out and give it to the girls parents when he starts dating. Which since he is 17 there is no telling when that may be... he self identify as as a Socialy akward kid.! Lol
Be sure to share that blank application when you get it done. Lol

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt....

(and the gray hairs...)

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Screw all that , with 2 girls(14 & 19) and 2 boys (16 & 22) . Boys are easier. Girls and the boy drama sucks. Effing Connor and Zack , they have been on my shit list for a while. Not necessarily because they have done something ( that I know of) , but all the griping I hear. On second thought does my wife bitch about me?

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have 4 daughters there is only 1 penis I don't worry about.

Dennis P

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

Attachments

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
When you raise a Son, you only have to worry about 1 penis. When you raise a daughter you have to worry about them ALL
I've been saying that for years to my friends with boys.

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah it's all funny as far as I'm concerned.
🍺
I have a 23yr old daughter, and right or wrong, we told her anything she wanted to learn, and told her she can always come to us with any issue about anything, math, science, sex, idiot boyfriends, didn't matter. She came out pretty good and is very outspoken and not shy. She'll be a mom soon too now, has a great fiance, and we're very happy about that.

I think raising kids is like raising cattle...you can only do so much...
😆