• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Picture request 2013 sx240

Seoul76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Can anyone with a 2013 SX240 post a detailed picture of how the middle window is secured to the windshield, specifically where it folds. there is a pin hinge that slides down the slot and my assumption is that is holds the middle windshield secure. It is part number F1T-U517R-00-00, problem is I ordered it and it is much longer than the windshield??? Also trying to figure out how the middle window is secured to where it will not slide up and down? Thanks in advance

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
F1T-U517R-00-00 is also used on my 2013 242 Limited S ... unfortunately I am away from the boat until Monday. If I don’t that you’ve resolved the install by then, I’ll post some pictures.

Seoul76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I have zero feedback from facebook groups or in here, would live to see those pics when you can. Its odd because that pin hinge is about 8” too long? Maybe it gets cut? Thanks!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just sent you a private message with my cell. I am on the boat and have the pics, but unfortunately cell coverage is terrible. I will upload the pics later tonight when I get to WiFi.