• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Post deleted

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad you are upgrading and thankj for listing it here to try and keep it :in the Family..."

Oh, and :Welcome::thumbsup:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Glad you are upgrading and thankj for listing it here to try and keep it :in the Family..."

Oh, and :Welcome::thumbsup:
Whoops....and what he said! LOL Glad to hear you are sticking in the family!!!! @Pdwelch2000 I'll need some tips on how to talk my wife into a 240!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Pdwelch2000 My wife and I have always done the opposite. One checking account, and we decide as a partnership what we spend slush on.

Her argument is.....we have a boat that you've upgraded out the wazoo, why would you want to start over with a new one! Hard to argue with that! LOL Esecially as my boat has relatively low hours, is paid for (has been from day 1), and runs great. I like the bow space and storage closet on the 240s....plus the quieter engines (and I'd get one with a tower).....

But that isn't the point of this thread.....sorry....

Pictures will sell her fast!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Pdwelch2000 My wife and I have always done the opposite. One checking account, and we decide as a partnership what we spend slush on.

Her argument is.....we have a boat that you've upgraded out the wazoo, why would you want to start over with a new one! Hard to argue with that! LOL Esecially as my boat has relatively low hours, is paid for (has been from day 1), and runs great. I like the bow space and storage closet on the 240s....plus the quieter engines (and I'd get one with a tower).....

But that isn't the point of this thread.....sorry....

Pictures will sell her fast!
The boat or the... ?

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Sweet boat!! Smeone will jump on this.......:Welcome: