• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

PWC turning to JetBoater...

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Greetings...my name is Brian, and I'm typing from lovely Clearwater, FL

I have grown up around boats, had one of my own in 2000 (Grady Offshore 24)
Got into jet skis - rec riding, building, and even racing. (GP760, GP1300R, WBII760)

My fiance and I are looking at getting into a boat, and the new Yamaha FSH is the best of many worlds for our interests. Cruising, fishing, chilling, and it mixes jet ski tech with boat tech, so it's in my wheelhouse for sure. Hoping to get into one before the end of summer. :)

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @bgruhn76 !! Our Florida membership is gaining ground!
I'm sure you'll love the boat.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
:Welcome: I was very impressed with the FSH and only have good things to say about it. We have more then a handfull of FSH owners in this forum. Let us know if could help in anyway.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome and I hope you find what you want soon!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard! Good Luck with your search!

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We stopped by Cycle Springs in Clearwater on Saturday. They have 3 FSH units in stock. Two new Sports, and the 1 barely used Deluxe with custom folding T-Top. We really liked the Deluxe. The custom top is alot nicer. Has storage box, front and rear LED spreader lights, anchor light, and zipper storage bag. Plus it folds forward in a couple minutes. They are asking $35K for the complete setup. It has nice Garmin installed also. Only has 7 hours on it. The rear step ladder already showing surface rust/corrosion though. Hopefully it's nothing Never Dull can't fix, salt is brutal on everything. I know this boat won't be available when we are ready to buy, but at least it shows there is inventory out there. Just hoping they start coming off MSRP soon. My fiance and I are both sold on the FSH though for sure! Plenty of room for what we want it for. We would definitely want the SeaDek/MarineMat though on the everything except the floor itself. They advised us against the base model due to our wish list. One of the owners highly recommended the thrust vector as well due to our area and where we will be using the boat. All in all, very impressed. We will be buying one in as soon as possible (6-9 months or so).