• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Regional/state Groups

whaler7626

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In the future it may be nice to have region/state specific groups of threads-- just an idea!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Indeed, we kicked this around some. But maybe it was just me.....I enjoyed reading all the posts and all the info about gatherings all over the country (as a former global moderator on the forum that shall remain unnamed). The member map makes it much easier to ping members around your area. The regional groups on YJB never really had everyone in them anyway.....many never realized they were even there. So for now we are trying the KISS principle...keep is simple. But we do want to keep an eye on this and see if the gathering section becomes unmanageable (a good problem to have!)

whaler7626

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very good point, I agree, it is nice to read about other gatherings, and yes I do say simplicity is key!