• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Representing!!! <spare tire cover>

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks great!

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sweet Ride

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Haha. @Charles I posted the jetboaters links on facebook. Didn't even realize it was on the yamaha site!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I love how you posted that to YAMAHA JETBOATERS and not the Jetboaters group on FB. I LOL'd IRL.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Lol....I seen it then came here and seen it was on purpose.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Charles : VERY CLASSY !
Nice work, Son !

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
And its down....

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ahhh, censorship is still alive and well at YJB.

Charles

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow...and they removed me from the facebook page. LOL. I have no idea what happened before I arrived, but I'm glad I found this place...

Charles

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Oh, and I didn't realize there was a JB.net FB group. I had joined both YJB and JB.net forums while looking for information before purchasing my boat. As a founding member of a very successful Forum (over 100k members), Previous owner of a successful forum (sold it for $45k), and the Host and Administrator of yet a 3rd forum (favor for local Pontiac G8 owners), I find their tactics a little cynical. (Don't worry @Bruce, I have no desire to run another forum....)

If someone from YJB admin staff comes across this post...please remove me. I want nothing to do with a group that is not inviting and open at all.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@Charles my two links I posted for ya in the FB page was enough cause for me to be removed from the FB page also. And that was completely unintentional!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I find their tactics a little cynical. (Don't worry @Bruce, I have no desire to run another forum....)
No concern here @Charles.

I was not involved in our community until the summer of 2012. YJB was started by a boat owner named Jeff in 2003. By 2009 I understand that Jeff had sold his boat, lost interest in the forum and decided to sell it to a commercial forum operator. Brian, the current operator of YJB, had been administering the forum for some time. He, along with others, moved the content and the users to a new host. At that time Brian was a boater. Over time Brian stopped boating and decided to build a business around YJB. Unfortunately that business was not successful and over time he became very controlling as he looked for new ways to generate revenue. Those attempts to generate revenue stifled the development of modifications, group buys, member gatherings, dealer and vendor participation, etc. The operator looked at each as a way to generate revenue. YJB also suffered from a lack of upgrades as it continues to run software from 2008.

@Julian, @txav8r and I (alphabetical order) decided to start our forum to provide our community the freedom to thrive. Approximately thirty others joined in as founding members before we launched. We often invest in marketing our forum to grow our community. We are highly competitive individuals in all aspects of our lives which extends to growing our forum. Our forum is non commercial and run in the best interest of the members. Along with @Murf'n'surf and @OperationROL we operate the forum as a committee. All of us are successful in our personal and business lives. We enjoy operating the forum but do not desire to make it our business and do not profit financially from it. We do benefit as all members do from participating in the forum. You can read more about that in Our Code of Conduct. We have had a very successful first summer with levels of usage surpassing all competing forums. I am really looking forward to seeing what we can achieve in 2015.

I am hopeful that our forums success will result in positive changes for YJB.