• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rider profiles

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Someone posted this earlier but I can't seem to find if he got his answer.
I can't seem to figure out how to save the profile. I can get it to the settings I want but there doesn't seem to be a toggle to the memory.....just beginner, int and advanced quick buttons.
I will say I love the auto feature! A lot less stress on the driver, and if you don't already know, you can use the no wake buttons to make speed changes while underway.

Derek Fosbury

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
if I recall correctly (not at the boat at the moment) you just hold the profile button, and it will pop up to let you change the name if you want, then save. I only did it once, so could be mistaken :)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ok thanks for the direction. I'll try it tomorrow and report back.

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
if I recall correctly (not at the boat at the moment) you just hold the profile button, and it will pop up to let you change the name if you want, then save. I only did it once, so could be mistaken :)
So right on! press and hold the preset profiles, IE beginner and ad custom setting! Thanks for the direction!